ADVERTISEMENT

‘You Don’t!’ Fauci Flat Out Tells House Republican She’s Full of It After She Claims to Have Emails Proving He Lied Under Oath

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Repubs finally get their opportunity to question Fauci and he made them look like dopes, couldn't lay a glove on him. shew

‘You Don’t!’ Fauci Flat Out Tells House Republican She’s Full of It After She Claims to Have Emails Proving He Lied Under Oath

My question to you, sir: Did you cite this article at the White House because the NIH director asked you to suppress the lab leak theory?

Fauci: I did not do that in response to anybody’s suggestion to suppress anything. It was in response to a question that someone asked at the podium. And I did not edit any paper, as shown in my official testimony. So you said about four or five things, Congressman, that were just not true.

Lesko: Well, we have emails to prove it.

Fauci: But you don’t!

Lesko: Thank you. And I yield back.

Last edited:
Repubs finally get their opportunity to question Fauci and he made them look like dopes, couldn't lay a glove on him. shew

My question to you, sir: Did you cite this article at the White House because the NIH director asked you to suppress the lab leak theory?

Fauci: I did not do that in response to anybody’s suggestion to suppress anything. It was in response to a question that someone asked at the podium. And I did not edit any paper, as shown in my official testimony. So you said about four or five things, Congressman, that were just not true.

We know he lied, You do too

Yeah, this is just another failed witch hunt by the bifftards. Fauci stepped into a mysterious nightmare and lead the way as well as anyone could. Yet bifftards predictably got all snowflaky with all sorts of unsubstantiated BS.

History will treat Fauci well.

Yeah, this is just another failed witch hunt by the bifftards. Fauci stepped into a mysterious nightmare and lead the way as well as anyone could. Yet bifftards predictably got all snowflaky with all sorts of unsubstantiated BS.

Fauci created it you moron.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
4ba3d388c2c83efbca93771d4545e015

His agencies funded the research at a substandard facility. Hes a damn liar and if you know anything about that type of research, it’s very dangerous. His ignoring of this killed many Dems and Repubs. You guys should be pissed too. It’s not one party who died.

Here is Emily Kopp on yesterday's edition of Breaking Points. She's spent the last couple years of her life investigating this issue as a part of her job with US Right To Know, a group that actually does journalism, unlike network and cable news, which just pushes propoganda for whatever POV servce their current purposes.. Go to usrtk.org to see this history, but this is just a 10 minute interview of her reacting to Fauci's congressional appearance.

Notice they talk about FOIA requests. Notice that network and cable news don't do those things, unlike actual journalists. In case you missed it, and if you watch only network and cable news you probably did miss it, within the last week it has been procen via emails and testimony before Congress that the people involved in this were using procedures to avoid FOIA requests, purposely misspelling words in their communications so that FOIA word search requests would not uncover communications on these subjects, using non-government email to communicate about these subjects and thus avoid FOIA requests, etc.

ETA: Breaking Points is NOT a right wing show, as anyone familiar with it knows.

His agencies funded the research at a substandard facility. Hes a damn liar and if you know anything about that type of research, it’s very dangerous. His ignoring of this killed many Dems and Repubs. You guys should be pissed too. It’s not one party who died.
So you're blaming the origin and Trump's failed response on Fauci? You forgot Repub mass psychosis from the threat or actual wearing of masks. It's clear that Repubs will never recover from their pandemic PTSD. hang in there

The real reason Republicans are still so obsessed with Dr. Fauci

Republicans have concocted a fantasy version of the pandemic’s history in which Fauci was a dictator forcing all Americans to live by his arbitrary edicts; they even created the term “Faucism” to refer to a public health totalitarian nightmare that never actually occurred. Rep. Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, the chair of the committee, told Fauci, “You became so powerful that any disagreements the public had with you were forbidden and censored on social and most legacy media.”

That is of course, false; there was never a moment when we lacked for a vigorous, even frenzied, debate about the pandemic. So why are they still so focused on Fauci? Part of the answer is that these days, Republicans — both elected officials and rank-and-file voters — just love conspiracy theories, the more elaborate and threatening the better. Once you’ve convinced yourself that nothing is ever as it seems and there are dark forces behind every major event, you can’t help but view things through that lens. There are no accidents and no coincidences, and the idea that the virus moved from an animal to humans — a random occurrence — is terribly unsatisfying.

Another reason is that blaming everything on Fauci and the lab-leak theory diverts attention from Donald Trump’s atrocious handling of the pandemic:
his attempts to dismiss it entirely, his turning over key pandemic management to his incompetent and unqualified son-in-law and his insane suggestion that people inject themselves with bleach.

The real reason Republicans are still so obsessed with Dr. Fauci

Republicans have concocted a fantasy version of the pandemic’s history in which Fauci was a dictator forcing all Americans to live by his arbitrary edicts; they even created the term “Faucism” to refer to a public health totalitarian nightmare that never actually occurred. Rep. Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, the chair of the committee, told Fauci, “You became so powerful that any disagreements the public had with you were forbidden and censored on social and most legacy media.”

That is of course, false; there was never a moment when we lacked for a vigorous, even frenzied, debate about the pandemic. So why are they still so focused on Fauci? Part of the answer is that these days, Republicans — both elected officials and rank-and-file voters — just love conspiracy theories, the more elaborate and threatening the better. Once you’ve convinced yourself that nothing is ever as it seems and there are dark forces behind every major event, you can’t help but view things through that lens. There are no accidents and no coincidences, and the idea that the virus moved from an animal to humans — a random occurrence — is terribly unsatisfying.

Another reason is that blaming everything on Fauci and the lab-leak theory
diverts attention from Donald Trump’s atrocious handling of the pandemic: his attempts to dismiss it entirely, his turning over key pandemic management to his incompetent and unqualified son-in-law and his insane suggestion that people inject themselves with bleach.
You are such a fool...President Trump DID EVERYTHING Fauci and the Scarf Lady TOLD HIM TO DO from day one...I watched every one of their daily up-date press conferences.

Trump wanted to open things up earlier and wanted the children back in school...now we know that he should have done it.

Trump pushed very hard to get vaccine and asked people to follow the medical guidelines as per Fauci and Scarf Lady.

Trump also spent billions of dollars trying to give NYC everything they asked for AND MORE. NYC did not even use all the resources Trump provided.

Talk about "atrocious handling " .....I bet you think President Biden has a great job with the border...right ?

You are such a fool...President Trump DID EVERYTHING Fauci and the Scarf Lady TOLD HIM TO DO from day one...I watched every one of their daily up-date press conferences.

Trump wanted to open things up earlier and wanted the children back in school...now we know that he should have done it.

Trump pushed very hard to get vaccine and asked people to follow the medical guidelines as per Fauci and Scarf Lady.

Trump also spent billions of dollars trying to give NYC everything they asked for AND MORE. NYC did not even use all the resources Trump provided.

Talk about "atrocious handling " .....I bet you think President Biden has a great job with the border...right ?
Thanks for sharing your story. You act like Trump wasn't in charge of the country. He was slow to take the pandemic seriously. How about that unqualified crackpot he put in charge of pandemic response?

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal

'It's going to disappear': A timeline of Trump's claims that Covid-19 will vanish

Trump has stuck to the refrain no matter what has been happening with the pandemic. Since February, the President has declared at least 38 times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently disappearing.

Thanks for sharing your story. You act like Trump wasn't in charge of the country. He was slow to take the pandemic seriously. How about that unqualified crackpot he put in charge of pandemic response?

‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal

'It's going to disappear': A timeline of Trump's claims that Covid-19 will vanish

Trump has stuck to the refrain no matter what has been happening with the pandemic. Since February, the President has declared at least 38 times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently disappearing.
Huh???Trump was in charge...But he was/is NOT a virus medical expert...he relied on his advisors like Fauci and Scarf Lady.
You may want to read up on the timeline about the early stages of trying to ID what we were dealing with.
Fauci and others were not sure for several months regarding what to do.
I do understand that Trump was the POTUS at the time and will gat the heat...That's how it works...well that's unless it's Biden and for you...he can't be blamed for anything and you are too chickenshit to admit it on this board.

Huh???Trump was in charge...But he was/is NOT a virus medical expert...he relied on his advisors like Fauci and Scarf Lady.
You may want to read up on the timeline about the early stages of trying to ID what we were dealing with.
I do understand that Trump was the POTUS at the time and will gat the heat...That's how it works...well that's unless it's Biden and for you...he can't be blamed for anything and you are too chickenshit to admit it on this board.
You refute nothing and repeat yourself. Is there anything that Trump won't lie about? Trump disinformation hampered the response. You can't spin a pandemic. He did a bad job.

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

Trump's Covid misinformation is now mainstream. And winter is coming.

Last edited:
You refute nothing and repeat yourself. Is there anything that Trump won't lie about? Trump disinformation hampered the response. You can't spin a pandemic. He did a bad job.

I do repeat myself because you are very slow on the uptake.

Just for the record:
Fauci was a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force established in late January 2020, under President Donald Trump, to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. He became a de facto public health spokesperson for the office of the president during the pandemic.

In interviews on January 21, January 26, and February 17, Fauci commented on COVID-19. He said that COVID-19 was not a "major threat" to the American public, with the risk to the American public
being "low".

In a March 8, 2020, interview, Fauci stated that people who are not infected should not be walking around with masks", but "if you want to do it, that's fine". In the same interview, Fauci said that buying masks "could lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need" them: "When you think masks, you should think of healthcare providers needing them".

Last edited:
I don't think Fauci created it...but we are slowly learning that he probably knew it's origins and he continually fought against assertion that the virus came out of a Wuhan lab that had received funding from the NIH under the direction of Fauci.

Washington CNN —
3:40 PM EDT, Thu July 22, 2021

President Joe Biden participated Wednesday in the second CNN town hall of his presidency, taking questions from anchor Don Lemon and local residents in Cincinnati.
As he did at his February town hall, Biden made a number of false or misleading claims.

Calling on Americans to get vaccinated against Covid-19, Biden said, “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit and you’re not going to die.”
We all that was /is an outright lie.

“You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations.”
Biden who was double vaccinated still managed to get Covid,

December 14, 2021
Biden says that vaccinated people can’t spread COVID-19.
That’s not what CDC says.

Suck it up Buttercups...Facts are facts.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Omg you’re an idiot.
I said from the get go that it was a lab leak. He was adamant it wasn’t. Now, that pos says he didn’t say it. Pretty sure Obama told him to stop research at UNC so he moved it to Wuhan. A terribly inept facility and the world paid the price. Now, they are pushing the next pandem
So you're blaming the origin and Trump's failed response on Fauci? You forgot Repub mass psychosis from the threat or actual wearing of masks. It's clear that Repubs will never recover from their pandemic PTSD. hang in there
i wish I had a dollar for every stupid remark you and other liberals have said on here. Trump responded because that’s what the two losers said to do. Fauci is to blame cause he funded it in a very bad lab. I’m just sorry that it didn’t kill off all the liberals. MAGA by eliminating you guys.

I said from the get go that it was a lab leak. He was adamant it wasn’t. Now, that pos says he didn’t say it. Pretty sure Obama told him to stop research at UNC so he moved it to Wuhan. A terribly inept facility and the world paid the price. Now, they are pushing the next pandem

i wish I had a dollar for every stupid remark you and other liberals have said on here. Trump responded because that’s what the two losers said to do. Fauci is to blame cause he funded it in a very bad lab. I’m just sorry that it didn’t kill off all the liberals. MAGA by eliminating you guys.
LOL...what do you expect out of those two "gilipollas".

Reactions: Airport
You make an illuminating point about the lack of emphasis on what was going on re. the pandemic when Trump was POTUS. People that dislike Trump stick a microscope up his rear end to find anything they can, be it real or imagined, but even though Trump was POTUS when the pandemic started and for the first year of it, they can't seem to get interested in the details of COVID around that time.

Of course the reason why is obvious, namely because they know it would show rot and culpability of the entire US, Chinese and international government, scientific, Big Tech and pharmaceutical establishment. And maybe it would show Trump messed up to some degree or other too, but that's irrelevant in this case. They'll find any little thing they can about him, but when he's POTUS during the start of a worldwide pandemic, well, better not look too closely at all the players on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: bornaneer and moe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT