ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite chain Sub Shop

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
I'm not talking about (for example) the single shop at the corner on Main and 1st in Summersville where you've been dining since you were a small kid; I mean a place you might expect to find if you were traveling around the country on a trip (or on business). I realize there are many largely-regional chains.....like, for example, Mr Sub and Dibella's.......but I'm thinking about places like:
Capriotti'sFirehouse SubsJersey Mike'sJimmy John'sPenn Station (which may only be in the Midwest and South)PotbellyQuizno'sSubwayWhich WichFrom this particular list, I like Firehouse, Jimmy John's, Penn Station, and Potbelly......with Penn Station my #1.

I like Which Wich - one just opened near our house. I also like Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mike's and Quiznos. Unfortunately I would probably have to include Subway due to the traveling component. You can always find one on a trip and the food is consistent.

Easy #1 is Publix for us living in the south. Their bread is the best and you have to have good bread for great sub.

There has been a Penn Station here in Vienna for a few years. I always drive by and keep saying I'm gonna try it out but never do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT