ADVERTISEMENT

You GSU fans need to step your game up...

PriddyBoy

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Highlawn
I like your football team, but your smack is weak. The incest and bestiality smack is played out and we haven't even made it to June. You're just banging a dead horse at this point. No surprise.

Just skip the part where you say my legs are uneven from standing on the side of a mountain, and I wont retort how I stubbed my toe on Stone Mountain.

Try to conjure up a little more creativity from your typing tooth.
deliverance-burt-reynolds.jpg

I like your football team, but your smack is weak. The incest and bestiality smack is played out and we haven't even made it to June. You're just banging a dead horse at this point. No surprise.

Just skip the part where you say my legs are uneven from standing on the side of a mountain, and I wont retort how I stubbed my toe on Stone Mountain.

Try to conjure up a little more creativity from your typing tooth.
deliverance-burt-reynolds.jpg

Mr. P-Body
I have played down you guys bestial tendencies. I have introduced you to new vocabulary describing your mannerisms such as troglodyte & obtuse to describe shortgaps posts. I placed a direct link to the Talon Talk board to welcome you into our world, a world of enlightenmentt. Have you visited us......... NO!

Is you and your back woods ways that hinder this board!

You do know that I have 108 posts on this little board to your puny handful. you see I post both in quantity & quality. YOU ARE LAZZY!

You do know that I have 108 posts on this little board to your puny handful. you see I post both in quantity & quality. YOU ARE LAZZY!
Leave Lassie out of this, perv., and quit molesting collies.

Our teams should play sometime in the Georgia Dome. That is, if Georgia State has an away game and allows Southern to use their home field.

Leave Lassie out of this, perv., and quit molesting collies.

Our teams should play sometime in the Georgia Dome. That is, if Georgia State has an away game and allows Southern to use their home field.

I don't see why we shouldn't be able to use the dome even if they were there. We probably wouldn't notice their fans since they only bring about 7,500 to their home games. GSU brought about 12,ooo to the dome to watch that 69 point beat down.

OH yes, SHUD UP!

Lemme ax you Talon.... Who has Georgia Southern (Southern Georgia? whatever..... I get confused when it comes to directional colleges) beaten of significance in its storied history? I guess you guys spent a lot of time in the minor leagues 1aa or some stuff like that. I know you go to games. Georgia has the highest unemployment rate in the country, which leaves your fan base and alumni plenty of time to travel. Oh, and BTW.... thanks a lot for Jimmy Carter SMH

Now, we've played the University of Georgia (beat them)... Played Georgia Tech (beat them). We even beat Florida IN GEORGIA.... Who are you guys again? I thought we beat everyone we could beat in Georgia....my bad

Ya see, we beat UG in Georgia, Georgia Tech in Florida, and Florida in Georgia. It's all too confusing for this hillbilly to comprehend. Looks like we just haven't beat you Georgia boys in our backyard yet.. Gives u credit... generally we have to go chase you Georgia boys down to give you a whupin...sometimes you guys run to Florida to get away. We just finds ya, and whup ya. You boys though....you boys have some metal to come up here.... I guess every Georgia school wants a shot at the title. Reckon it's your turn. We'll oblige.... Bring a cold steak for that eye now.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
I don't see why we shouldn't be able to use the dome even if they were there. We probably wouldn't notice their fans since they only bring about 7,500 to their home games. GSU brought about 12,ooo to the dome to watch that 69 point beat down.

OH yes, SHUD UP!

Georgia State Football

The football team competes at the Georgia Dome, an off campus facility located less than a mile from the central campus. The Georgia Dome has a capacity of 71,228, but seating for most GSU home games is set at 28,155 unless overflow is needed. Practice fields owned by the school are located south of the main campus on Martin Luther King Drive.

Lemme ax you Talon.... Who has Georgia Southern (Southern Georgia? whatever..... I get confused when it comes to directional colleges) beaten of significance in its storied history? I guess you guys spent a lot of time in the minor leagues 1aa or some stuff like that. I know you go to games. Georgia has the highest unemployment rate in the country, which leaves your fan base and alumni plenty of time to travel. Oh, and BTW.... thanks a lot for Jimmy Carter SMH

Now, we've played the University of Georgia (beat them)... Played Georgia Tech (beat them). We even beat Florida IN GEORGIA.... Who are you guys again? I thought we beat everyone we could beat in Georgia....my bad

Ya see, we beat UG in Georgia, Georgia Tech in Florida, and Florida in Georgia. It's all too confusing for this hillbilly to comprehend. Looks like we just haven't beat you Georgia boys in our backyard yet.. Gives u credit... generally we have to go chase you Georgia boys down to give you a whupin...sometimes you guys run to Florida to get away. We just finds ya, and whup ya. You boys though....you boys have some metal to come up here.... I guess every Georgia school wants a shot at the title. Reckon it's your turn. We'll oblige.... Bring a cold steak for that eye now.

couch, Couch, COUCH, Ccuchy ManDingo

Directional- "WEST" Verginny

I can see why you had to hunt down ThUGA & Water Lizards. They are Pusses.

WE ARE GEORGIA SOUTHERN, Up in that face, ready to jack some jaw & make some gums bleed.

Understand, my jizzul?

Talon, you still nevers answered my question. Who you beat? Why give you a shot at the title? You guys are further down the peckin order than the other Goobers we thumped. I guess we had to hunt them Goobers down... at least you comin to us. Hell, we'll send a cab to pick you boys up if'n you want.

Your English Coat ;
The shied resents a woman's doiphram protecting itself from the 3 sperm a swimming & the helm protects the woman fro your hideous faces.[/

Your Americanized Coat of Arms ( Pig & hemp pipe) took place during the American Revolution as a slight to the crown. Embrace It !

LONG LIVE THE YOUR KIN's PRIDE!

images

Talon, you still nevers answered my question. Who you beat? Why give you a shot at the title? You guys are further down the peckin order than the other Goobers we thumped. I guess we had to hunt them Goobers down... at least you comin to us. Hell, we'll send a cab to pick you boys up if'n you want.
I have a strange feeling you won't get an answer to that any more than I can get Marshall fans to answer the same question.

I'll try to answer your li'l Abner, Hillbilly, rhetorical question.

We've only won ! against 1 SEC team & that's Fl.
WE almost beat the ducks 48 - 41 with the ball on their 12 & time ran out.
WE led Auburn 17 - 0 at half before they ran Us dry with their depth.
We led FSU in the 4th before they passed us dry with their depth.
We scored more points on Alabama than any other SEC team the year we played them.

ALL LOSSES BECAUSE OF DEPTH!
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSU PLAYED TOP SEC & ACC Schools while in FCS - NOT CHUMPS

WVU directors want a great game for their fans that they can pull ahead of us in the 3rd.
SADLY the cupcake you desire is the one you'll choke on.

OH & good friend dole, I think I answered your question honestly but we're not Marshall & you'll come to find that out. U want a cream puff with poppy seeds & opium filled cream than play MU to get your high.

Last edited:
I'll try to answer your li'l Abner, Hillbilly, rhetorical question.

We've only won ! against 1 SEC team & that's Fl.
WE almost beat the ducks 48 - 41 with the ball on their 12 & time ran out.
WE led Auburn 17 - 0 at half before they ran Us dry with their depth.
We led FSU in the 4th before they passed us dry with their depth.
We scored more points on Alabama than any other SEC team the year we played them.

ALL LOSSES BECAUSE OF DEPTH!
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSU PLAYED TOP SEC & ACC Schools while in FCS - NOT CHUMPS

WVU directors want a great game for their fans that they can pull ahead of us in the 3rd.
SADLY the cupcake you desire is the one you'll choke on.

OH & good friend dole, I think I answered your question honestly but we're not Marshall & you'll come to find that out. U want a cream puff with poppy seeds & opium filled cream than play MU to get your high.

PS: My good Couch, You picked GSU. GSU at this point does not have the luxury to invite ourselves to your
grand stadium. You just made a mistake this time - thats all......... ;-)

PS: My good Couch, You picked GSU. GSU at this point does not have the luxury to invite ourselves to your
grand stadium. You just made a mistake this time - thats all......... ;-)

This computer of mine is sub standard. I've spent since 9:00 this morning hammering out these few posts. Keys stick, text jams & text gets erased, send a post jams and have to re write. I'm getting a new one next Saturday & have this one cleaned. Give me leeway, it does take me more time to reply than normal.

I will say your a great band of Billys - much nicer than the Crap State fans that we go to battle before the black Saturday game & much more intelligent than the FAKE GSU delusional squad.

PARTY ON WVU FANS
Friend TAON

I will say your a great band of Billys - much nicer than the Crap State fans that we go to battle before the black Saturday game & much more intelligent than the FAKE GSU delusional squad.

PARTY ON WVU FANS

Friend TAON

Most of you are out now on this fine Saturday night eating road kill at your fav truck stop & smoke house. (DESAL FUIL SMOKING - PRICELESS)
I to need sustinence <(SP) & to reclaim the energy I put out on this $h!tty computer.

I'm headed to Beef O'Bradey's in Lakeland Fl. for wings & 2 for 1 beers. Its a clear 80 degrees.

Some TRIVA
In Egypt beer was called liquid bread.
(Q)- Did you know that beer saved the human race. (A) -You see the water was so bad that brewing it into beer with heat + the alcohol content helped reduce bacteria. Pay tribute to beer my friends.

Most of you are out now on this fine Saturday night eating road kill at your fav truck stop & smoke house. (DESAL FUIL SMOKING - PRICELESS)
I to need sustinence <(SP) & to reclaim the energy I put out on this $h!tty computer.

I'm headed to Beef O'Bradey's in Lakeland Fl. for wings & 2 for 1 beers. Its a clear 80 degrees.

Some TRIVA
(Q)- Did you know that beer saved the human race. (A) -You see the water was so bad that brewing it into beer with heat + the alcohol content helped reduce bacteria. Pay tribute to beer my friends.
What made the town of Milwaukee famous has made a fool out of you. Good luck, brother from a southern muther.

PARTY ON WVU FANS

Friend TAON

Some TRIVA

PARTY ON WVU FANS

Friend TAON

Look all kid'n aside, can you get me a pair of those WVs squirrel skin boots that all the rappers are wearing. It would be a great victory su-vee for GSU fans to get a hold of. I'll send u couple of boxes of 22 shells. If your sweet mates could just skin'm and sow them up for me I'd cut you in. Lets say $10 a pair. You can keep the legs for your tailgate and serve them with hot sauce. (A WEST VERGINY CHICKEN WING) I hear WV Squirrels are bigger & stronger than our N. Georgia squirrels. To bad your football team doesn't follow suit.

th

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT