ADVERTISEMENT

WVU has 3 major barriers against Kansas

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Jay Wilson, superb shooter, straight-line dasher (a WVU defense weakness).

Kansas' passing, the best in the Big 12 and maybe the nation.

9 strangers unable to get their brain and body on the same page every second of the game!

Careless passing, poor free throw shooting and allowing straight-line drives to the basket will bury my beloved alma mater.

The 9 strangers have to concentrate on nothing every second of the game but doing what it takes to win.

No showboating.

No bitching about refs' calls.

Just play great basketball, damn it.

You have the athletic ability to do that. What's stopping you?

You think Big 12 basketball is tough? It's nothing compared to putting your life on the line every time you go into a coal mine to work. My father was covered up TWICE in cave-ins. First time, he was under the mule used to pull the coal cars, saved him. Second time, rescuers had to remove FOUR FEET of coal before they got to any part of his body. Chunks of coal were so large that they left pockets of oxygen for his unconscious body to breathe. So many broken bones that he was 3/4 inch shorter on one leg and 1 1/4 inch shorter on the other leg. And, as I child, I held my breath to see if he came home alive or in a body bag. Big 12 basketball is a piece of cake compared to coal mining. And it brightens the days of coal miners and their families struggling to make ends meet when WVU wins. So, guys, you aren't playing just for Coach Huggins (who understands about coal miners) or WVU but for millions of West Virginians and, like me, West Virginia natives in other states. Don't make my Pacemaker go crazy. Beat Kansas and Baylor!

Jay Wilson, superb shooter, straight-line dasher (a WVU defense weakness).

Kansas' passing, the best in the Big 12 and maybe the nation.

9 strangers unable to get their brain and body on the same page every second of the game!

Careless passing, poor free throw shooting and allowing straight-line drives to the basket will bury my beloved alma mater.

The 9 strangers have to concentrate on nothing every second of the game but doing what it takes to win.

No showboating.

No bitching about refs' calls.

Just play great basketball, damn it.

You have the athletic ability to do that. What's stopping you?

You think Big 12 basketball is tough? It's nothing compared to putting your life on the line every time you go into a coal mine to work. My father was covered up TWICE in cave-ins. First time, he was under the mule used to pull the coal cars, saved him. Second time, rescuers had to remove FOUR FEET of coal before they got to any part of his body. Chunks of coal were so large that they left pockets of oxygen for his unconscious body to breathe. So many broken bones that he was 3/4 inch shorter on one leg and 1 1/4 inch shorter on the other leg. And, as I child, I held my breath to see if he came home alive or in a body bag. Big 12 basketball is a piece of cake compared to coal mining. And it brightens the days of coal miners and their families struggling to make ends meet when WVU wins. So, guys, you aren't playing just for Coach Huggins (who understands about coal miners) or WVU but for millions of West Virginians and, like me, West Virginia natives in other states. Don't make my Pacemaker go crazy. Beat Kansas and Baylor!
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR HOLLYWOOD BACKSTORY. YOU ARE A NARCISSIST WHO THINKS THE WORLD SPINS AROUND YOU . CROTCHGRABBING FALLS EERS...NO ONE CARES. STFU ABOUT YOUR MAKE BELIEVE PAST AND STICK TO THE SPORT.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT