ADVERTISEMENT

WVU and Marshall over the past eleven years

dolemitebmf

All-American
May 29, 2001
Each team's ranking and strength of schedule (in parentheses).

2014: WVU - 33 (12) : MU 23 (124)
2013: WVU - 74 (38) : MU 61 (122)
2012: WVU - 48 (29) : MU 107 (104)
2011: WVU - 22 (57) : MU 79 (56)
2010: WVU - 36 (60) : MU 113 (91)
2009: WVU - 32 (31) : MU 79 (86)
2008: WVU - 26 (47) : MU 101 (77)
2007: WVU - 3 (40) : MU 125 (73)
2006: WVU - 10 (37) : MU 102 (88)
2005: WVU - 6 (63) : MU 106 (86)
2004: WVU - 29 (65) : MU 106 (112)

Avg: WVU - 28.91 (43.55) : MU - 91.09 (92.64)

Thanks for posting.

As you can clearly see, The Herd is the new Flagship.
our strength of schedule is better than your ranking for most years.....wrong again....more big brother jealousy....the stars aligned for you the last two years...not so anymore....and btw how much money did that #23 ranking get you?......and that fantastic bowl game?.....yeh...that's what I thought

Snow Flake, I'm beginning to think I made a huge error in telling you to post over on the Herd board, but how was I to know you would be so weak in your smack? I'm going to cut you some slack for now, as I'm thinking you just need to fine tune your game, after being on this lame board for the last few years.

That NYTimes fan map across the country tells me (and should them) all I need to know (although, already knew it). Now, you can just point to the map, show where the peoples interests, and hearts are. Even in Cabell County, home county of Moo U, Moo doesn't even get 50% of the fan base. IN THEIR HOME COUNTY!... There are more OSU/WVU fans than Moo fans! Even I wouldn't have thought that. No wonder getting people to attend Moo games is like having to tie a pork chop around someone's neck to get the dog to play with them.

Snow Flake, I'm beginning to think I made a huge error in telling you to post over on the Herd board, but how was I to know you would be so weak in your smack? I'm going to cut you some slack for now, as I'm thinking you just need to fine tune your game, after being on this lame board for the last few years.

...and you do know all about weak smack.

That NYTimes fan map across the country tells me (and should them) all I need to know (although, already knew it). Now, you can just point to the map, show where the peoples interests, and hearts are. Even in Cabell County, home county of Moo U, Moo doesn't even get 50% of the fan base. IN THEIR HOME COUNTY!... There are more OSU/WVU fans than Moo fans! Even I wouldn't have thought that. No wonder getting people to attend Moo games is like having to tie a pork chop around someone's neck to get the dog to play with them.
Brutal, but true...

you don't understand...when talking to children...especially JEALOUS LITTLE BROTHERS, it is necessary to stoop to their level in order to make them understand. Since the great majority of the 17 herd fans in existence fall into this category it is incumbent upon me to make sure I don't overload their itty bitty brains with more than they can handle......time will tell

Other than cheating and the expulsion from their conference, the map has to be the most embarrassing thing out there for a Marshall fan. Well, that, the flying WV tattoo on one of their players, the marshall catalog where on the cover one of their students is wearing a WVU hat, and the 0-12, their basketball coach faking a heart attack on the sidelines........ Oh Lord, when you start itemizing them, you'd need days..........

Other than cheating and the expulsion from their conference, the map has to be the most embarrassing thing out there for a Marshall fan. Well, that, the flying WV tattoo on one of their players, the marshall catalog where on the cover one of their students is wearing a WVU hat, and the 0-12, their basketball coach faking a heart attack on the sidelines........ Oh Lord, when you start itemizing them, you'd need days..........
Brutal!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT