ADVERTISEMENT

WVU a 4.5 point favorite over KSU...

Originally posted by MightyDcat:
Glad we weren't favored, the team wouldn't have responded as well.
Klein is going to have fun on Saturday. It's going to be easier than a 7-on-7 drill. I'm surprised the spread is in WVU's favor, but keep in mind they give 3 points for the home team so the line is virtually even. If WVU plays like they did on Saturday against Texas Tech, KSU will win in a blowout.

Originally posted by amath13:
Originally posted by MightyDcat:
Glad we weren't favored, the team wouldn't have responded as well.
Klein is going to have fun on Saturday. It's going to be easier than a 7-on-7 drill. I'm surprised the spread is in WVU's favor, but keep in mind they give 3 points for the home team so the line is virtually even. If WVU plays like they did on Saturday against Texas Tech, KSU will win in a blowout.
Klein will have to have the game of his life on Saturday in order to come home with the win. That being said, he's probably going to have the game of his life on Saturday.

I'm shocked by how many cat fans think KSU will win easy... I don't think the Cats have an easy game left on the schedule... and WVU is the kind of team that can do to the Cats what the Tech Raiders did to WVU. Very scary game... and even if they win... they get to follow this game up with the Tech Raiders. All of the NC talk by cat fans is WAYYYYY premature. The Cats could easily finish the season with 4 losses. Don't think they will... but it would be very unwise to bet anything on the Cats running the table. However, if WVU loses, expect the Cats to drop to about #18...

This is not a flame towards WVU, but you do not match up well against KSU. I believe they will completely control the time of possession and limit WVU ability to score. Add into the fact that KSU starts 9 SRs on defense, and this is a very difficult assignment even at home. I think KSU is the most complete team in the B12. If you can't slow down Klein, Your chances of beating KSU are very slim. good luck

Originally posted by Clonewithasigh:
This is not a flame towards WVU, but you do not match up well against KSU. I believe they will completely control the time of possession and limit WVU ability to score. Add into the fact that KSU starts 9 SRs on defense, and this is a very difficult assignment even at home. I think KSU is the most complete team in the B12. If you can't slow down Klein, Your chances of beating KSU are very slim. good luck
I think we match up better with Kansas State than we did with Texas Tech or we will against Oklahoma & TCU (just because of their defensive statistics), but it's still not going to be easy because of their ball control offense. With our defense being so poor they shouldn't have a problem controlling the football. The only chance WVU has is for Geno to be on his game & the offense to score EVERY time they get the football. That's a tough thing to do no matter how good the QB & WR's are out there. Especially when they are setting on the sideline for long periods of time. It's hard to just set there for a while & then to come out & be in sync all of the sudden. I think WVU will play much harder this week so I don't see a blowout, but I think they are staring at their 2nd straight loss if the offense doesn't have their best game of the season so far.

Originally posted by ECF_525:
I'm shocked by how many cat fans think KSU will win easy... I don't think the Cats have an easy game left on the schedule... and WVU is the kind of team that can do to the Cats what the Tech Raiders did to WVU. Very scary game... and even if they win... they get to follow this game up with the Tech Raiders. All of the NC talk by cat fans is WAYYYYY premature. The Cats could easily finish the season with 4 losses. Don't think they will... but it would be very unwise to bet anything on the Cats running the table. However, if WVU loses, expect the Cats to drop to about #18...
Find me a fanbase of an undefeated top 10 team right now that is not talking about MNC and I will sell you my sweet beach front property out by Colby for cheap. It's what fans do and it's fun to talk about because seasons like this don't come around every year unless you are Alabama.

I do not think this game will be easy for either team. WVU has our team's full attention. New territory, night game, explosive offense - of course it will not be easy.

Your last sentence doesn't make any sense. I assume you mean if KSU loses, expect the Cats to drop to about #18. Which is crazy talk. We would not fall that far, quit being so dramatic.

This post was edited on 10/16 2:36 PM by calvary454

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT