ADVERTISEMENT

WV Hill Chicks & genetics???

GSUsTALON

Junior
Sep 7, 2002
(1) Do you import your Cheerleaders from other states?
(2) Is it for Saturday TV purposes on "The ESPN" to lure unsuspecting males out of other states to attend WVU in hopes with spreading their genetic seed ?
(3) Has your state government developed a diabolical scheme to bring in fresh genetic material to overcome the inbreeding that's been going on in your area ever since you were the @ss end of colonial Virginia?

DEVELISH in any case!

th

th

(1) Do you import your Cheerleaders from other states?
(2) Is it for Saturday TV purposes on "The ESPN" to lure unsuspecting males out of other states to attend WVU in hopes with spreading their genetic seed ?
(3) Has your state government developed a diabolical scheme to bring in fresh genetic material to overcome the inbreeding that's been going on in your area ever since you were the @ss end of colonial Virginia?

DEVELISH in any case!

th

th

Now I spent some time researching the 3 questions & I'll be damned if I let you WV fans continue this horrid, abomination of a cover-up. I WANT ANSWERS!

Billy Girls Gone Wild
th

Typical GSU woman...

28-things-only-teenage-white-girls-will-understand-1-9280-1365708696-0_big.jpg

Well I'm glad someone on here finally is responding to defend the honor of Hill Chicks. Sadly I posted this at 8am on Monday and it took you this long to respond. I can give you no "A" for effort nor "A" for originality.

Go home WiiWiii

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT