ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, Crest as a WR.

WVURobinHood

All-Conference
Aug 25, 2013
Fort Smith, Mt.
adamduo.gif

Well, as we know from 2014, WVU needs more than one QB to get through the season so Crest may get his shot again, as he did in 2014. I don't care about the name on the guy passing and running for TDs for WVU, just so he's playing for my alma mater.

I can't wait for the season to begin Sept. 5 against Georgia Southern. This start will give WVU a chance to stabilize before the Big 12 monsoon begins.

Mountaineer football is the greatest sports bargain in the world for me.

Well, as we know from 2014, WVU needs more than one QB to get through the season so Crest may get his shot again, as he did in 2014. I don't care about the name on the guy passing and running for TDs for WVU, just so he's playing for my alma mater.

I can't wait for the season to begin Sept. 5 against Georgia Southern. This start will give WVU a chance to stabilize before the Big 12 monsoon begins.

Mountaineer football is the greatest sports bargain in the world for me.

He's still a QB. He's just too good an athlete to sit. I just hope we can develop a deep threat at WR and Skylar can continue to improve.

Honestly I think it has been an option since we signed him. Pretty much the same thing planned for Chavas Rawlins. I just think a lot of people didn't want to believe it.

Not sure you can compare a WR who became a QB, with a QB who is being used as a WR. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Pretty much the same thing, though. Boykin came to TCU as a highly rated dual threat quarterback out of West Mesquite HS and was moved to wide receiver and then back to quarterback. The real difference is that the staff hasn't made a true commitment for Crest at receiver and say he is still a quarterback first. Smart to keep it open so opposing defensive coordinators can't prep a game plan around him, one way or another.

Holgorsen has always said quarterbacks who have the ability to get reps as a receiver understand his offense better.

ADVERTISEMENT