ADVERTISEMENT

Would Kyle Rose Still be Playing if He'd Hit a Gay Man Instead of a Policeman?

Yes..... Unless, unlike your boy, he sought out the gay police officer because he was gay.. pulled off the road, jumped out of his car, and attacked the man. Besides, the cop that got struck by Rose in a bar fight could have been gay.... Not sure what your point is, unless you're bitter that your guy was guilty of a hate crime, and rightfully dismissed from school, while our boy hit a cop intentionally or unintentionally in a bar fight. Piss poor analogy in my opinion, but, I would expect nothing more from a Marshall perspective. I'm surprised, even from you, that was even posted. Disgusting, homophobic, analogy in my opinion. You sound bitter that your guy should have gotten off for attacking, unprovoked, a person whose lifestyle your guy didn't agree with. SMH

Yes..... Unless, unlike your boy, he sought out the gay police officer because he was gay.. pulled off the road, jumped out of his car, and attacked the man. Besides, the cop that got struck by Rose in a bar fight could have been gay.... Not sure what your point is, unless you're bitter that your guy was guilty of a hate crime, and rightfully dismissed from school, while our boy hit a cop intentionally or unintentionally in a bar fight. Piss poor analogy in my opinion, but, I would expect nothing more from a Marshall perspective. I'm surprised, even from you, that was even posted. Disgusting, homophobic, analogy in my opinion. You sound bitter that your guy should have gotten off for attacking, unprovoked, a person whose lifestyle your guy didn't agree with. SMH
I'll tell you what my point is, BD the C. Anyone who disrespects a law officer shows poor character, especially if you strike the officer. Rose should have been kicked off the team for his actions. Had he hit a gay person, people would have demanded he be off the team. However, it was only a policeman he struck. wvu can overlook that. Got it? Good.

I'll tell you what my point is, BD the C. Anyone who disrespects a law officer shows poor character, especially if you strike the officer. Rose should have been kicked off the team for his actions. Had he hit a gay person, people would have demanded he be off the team. However, it was only a policeman he struck. wvu can overlook that. Got it? Good.

We know how I feel about this.

I will say that with the way things are going, if the officer had once considered a sex change operation, Kyle Rose would be spending 20 years in jail. This country is going down the crapper. Hitting cops and chopping your dong off are now considered ok.

Reactions: Humptod
We know how I feel about this.

I will say that with the way things are going, if the officer had once considered a sex change operation, Kyle Rose would be spending 20 years in jail. This country is going down the crapper. Hitting cops and chopping your dong off are now considered ok.
Crazy world!

If Bruce Jenner wants to chop off his Willy and change into a woman, I figure, what the hell it's his/her life but I strongly disagree with that decision being called " courageous", it took courage for Sgt. York to attack a much larger force , it took courage to hit the beaches of Normandy...I cannot abide Mr. /Ms. Jenner's decision being characterized the same as legitimate heroes.

Reactions: Humptod
If Bruce Jenner wants to chop off his Willy and change into a woman, I figure, what the hell it's his/her life but I strongly disagree with that decision being called " courageous", it took courage for Sgt. York to attack a much larger force , it took courage to hit the beaches of Normandy...I cannot abide Mr. /Ms. Jenner's decision being characterized the same as legitimate heroes.

You even change the subject when I agree with you....

ADVERTISEMENT