ADVERTISEMENT

Will Marshall ever play another Top 100 schedule?

They have disingenuous excuses already numbered! Dolo offers the "welfare" nonsense but all he needed to say was " excuse # 3".

They have disingenuous excuses already numbered! Dolo offers the "welfare" nonsense but all he needed to say was " excuse # 3".
Don't puss out and blame us hypocrite. You were given a more than fair offer, but Doc and Mike pussed out. They may be pussies, but they aren't total idiots...

You gonna put on the chicken suit, like Bob Pruett did after the first time you guys pussed out? Being a pussy is tradition at Marshall...
How many TD's did you say home field is worth? LOL....I don't blame you. I'd want to play only at home too if my team sucked so badly.

You've gotten good at name calling. " Liar, white trash, hypocrite, fat, puss" .....Wow! Name calling! Brutal! LOL
You have gotten good at being a liar, a hypocrite, and a pussy. At least you aren't white trash like Little Detroit...

Hahahahahahahhahaha...that was a knockout blow! All that's left for poor Dolo is the name calling nonsense!

Hahaha...I never noticed Dolemitebmf doing all the name calling thing as much as he has lately.
I think Stiff-Arm Johnson was what pushed him over the edge. You mentioned him and Dole went nuts. I think he has RockHead phobia!

Many blink when face to face with the Rockhead! Not sure why Dolo ( I refer to him as the mineral) has gone off the deep end with all the name calling! I know it hurts your feelings as much as it does mine, MU boys are sensitive!

Many blink when face to face with the Rockhead! Not sure why Dolo ( I refer to him as the mineral) has gone off the deep end with all the name calling! I know it hurts your feelings as much as it does mine, MU boys are sensitive!
Maybe we can get back on subject. I don't blame you guys for wanting to change it.

Will Marshall ever play another Top 100 schedule?

LOL......THE MINERAL had better lighten up a bit. Hahahaha
I think he's worried about his opening game. He's obviously stressed out over something.

LOL......THE MINERAL had better lighten up a bit. Hahahaha
I think he's worried about his opening game. He's obviously stressed out over something.
Maybe we can get back on subject. I don't blame you guys for wanting to change it.

The three years I made out Marshall's football schedule, our schedule was ranked #1 in the country. Those were the days.

ADVERTISEMENT