ADVERTISEMENT

Why not the Mounties tonight? VPI ain't packing much probably one of the weaker teams

I'm going with 34-17 WVU. Thinking WVU will score, and VT quarterback will panic, when trying to play from behind. Can WVU's DBs catch the football? They'll get some opportunities tonight, based on recent history.

Reactions: Humptod
I'm going with 34-17 WVU. Thinking WVU will score, and VT quarterback will panic, when trying to play from behind. Can WVU's DBs catch the football? They'll get some opportunities tonight, based on recent history.
Catch it or get impaled...arm strength was never Grant's problem!

33-10 ….You were close!

33-10 ….You were close!
It played out pretty much the way I expected it to go. VT has no rushing attack, and must ride on the arm of the QB, which isn't something you should have much confidence in riding. Game could have gone much different though, had the VT QB not missed a couple easy touchdowns in the opening half. Granted (no pun intended), some have seen that occur previously.

It played out pretty much the way I expected it to go. VT has no rushing attack, and must ride on the arm of the QB, which isn't something you should have much confidence in riding. Game could have gone much different though, had the VT QB not missed a couple easy touchdowns in the opening half. Granted (no pun intended), some have seen that occur previously.
That was the same ole Grant Wells last night. I don't see him ever being known as the come back kid. Once he's down, he's done.

That was the same ole Grant Wells last night. I don't see him ever being known as the come back kid. Once he's down, he's done.
He has a couple problems he needs to fix, if possible. One, as Tonycried pointed out yesterday, all his throws are high velocity, and he has no finesse to any of his passes. Two, it seems he focuses in on one receiver, and even if they're not open, he tries to fit the pass in. He's no Brett Favre, but I wish him wells.

He has a couple problems he needs to fix, if possible. One, as Tonycried pointed out yesterday, all his throws are high velocity, and he has no finesse to any of his passes. Two, it seems he focuses in on one receiver, and even if they're not open, he tries to fit the pass in. He's no Brett Favre, but I wish him wells.
I agree and I caught that. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT