ADVERTISEMENT

Why do lib politicians lie so much?

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hillary, once again, caught in a huge lie. She told the nation she turned over ALL of her government e-mails to the State Department. But we have learned that Sid Blumenthal turned over e-mails of Hillary's regarding Libya that Hillary did not turn over to State.

Lib politicians lie so easily, its almost second nature. From Monica Lewinski, to Obama's many lies including Obamacare to Hillary's many, many lies, I just wonder if its something in the ideology that makes lying acceptable?

Hillary, once again, caught in a huge lie. She told the nation she turned over ALL of her government e-mails to the State Department. But we have learned that Sid Blumenthal turned over e-mails of Hillary's regarding Libya that Hillary did not turn over to State.

Lib politicians lie so easily, its almost second nature. From Monica Lewinski, to Obama's many lies including Obamacare to Hillary's many, many lies, I just wonder if its something in the ideology that makes lying acceptable?

Maybe they learned it from Nixon.

"I don't recall".

"I am not a crook".

"Poor liberals?" Poor WVPATX for thinking that only liberal politicians lie. You cons aren't very bright.

Libs are very, very good liars. Bush never said mission accomplished. Obama is a great liar, but the clintons are even better.

"Poor liberals?" Poor WVPATX for thinking that only liberal politicians lie. You cons aren't very bright.
One would think since you apparently view yourself as "bright" that you would realize the op never suggested only lib politicians lie. Learn to read dumbass.

One would think since you apparently view yourself as "bright" that you would realize the op never suggested only lib politicians lie. Learn to read dumbass.

"
Why do lib politicians lie so much?"

You are one stupid mother ****er.

I guess it all started when Richard Nixon said "I'm not a crook".......oh......wait......was he a liberal????? :joy:

Could have also been when Reagan said "I really can't remember" when asked about the sale of weapons during the Iran-Contra scandal......oh.....wait.....was he a liberal??????:joy:

Could have also been the whole "WMD" debate too......oh....wait......was that person a liberal????? :joy:

Then why not just say "why do POLITICIANS lie so much"???? You know what his intentions and what he was implying with phrasing it the way he did.

I guess it all started when Richard Nixon said "I'm not a crook".......oh......wait......was he a liberal????? :joy:

Could have also been when Reagan said "I really can't remember" when asked about the sale of weapons during the Iran-Contra scandal......oh.....wait.....was he a liberal??????:joy:

Could have also been the whole "WMD" debate too......oh....wait......was that person a liberal????? :joy:

OMG, Nixon was 50 years ago. Reagan did not lie and neither did Bush. Libs routinely lie and do so much more than Republicans. From Clinton, to Obama to Clinton lying is now an art form.

OMG, Nixon was 50 years ago. Reagan did not lie and neither did Bush. Libs routinely lie and do so much more than Republicans. From Clinton, to Obama to Clinton lying is now an art form.

That's OPINION, not fact.

Nixon...50 years ago....not quite....little over 40.....but not quite 50 yet. And a lie then is still a lie, correct?

Maybe Clinton THOUGHT she turned over all her emails? You know....like how Reagan "can't remember" if he was involved in the Iran-Contra Scandal?????? :smiley:

WMD's? They found them yet? :cool2:

That's OPINION, not fact.

Nixon...50 years ago....not quite....little over 40.....but not quite 50 yet. And a lie then is still a lie, correct?

Maybe Clinton THOUGHT she turned over all her emails? You know....like how Reagan "can't remember" if he was involved in the Iran-Contra Scandal?????? :smiley:

WMD's? They found them yet? :cool2:

Did Bill Clinton lie about WMD? Did Hillary lie about it? Did the UN lie about it? Did the UK lie about it?

Hillary was just caught in another lie. Her e-mails were edited and she removed parts she did not want released concerning Libya. The Washington Examiner has the story.

Let's see. Billy lied directly to the American people and to the court and his law license was revoked. Obama has lied so often. Keep your plan? And Hillary is a natural liiar. Remember when she dodged bullets in Kosovo? And made $100K in cattle futures by reading the Wall Street Journal? And the billing recotrds found in her residence in the White House with her fingerprints on them. LMAO.

Did Bill Clinton lie about WMD? Did Hillary lie about it? Did the UN lie about it? Did the UK lie about it?

Hillary was just caught in another lie. Her e-mails were edited and she removed parts she did not want released concerning Libya. The Washington Examiner has the story.

Let's see. Billy lied directly to the American people and to the court and his law license was revoked. Obama has lied so often. Keep your plan? And Hillary is a natural liiar. Remember when she dodged bullets in Kosovo? And made $100K in cattle futures by reading the Wall Street Journal? And the billing recotrds found in her residence in the White House with her fingerprints on them. LMAO.

Do we need to post all the conservative lies? I mean, to be fair? Right? Like FoxNews..."Fair and Balanced"....

Do we need to post all the conservative lies? I mean, to be fair? Right? Like FoxNews..."Fair and Balanced"....

Yes, please post the actual lies told by Republican presidents and presidential candidates . They would pale in comparison to the three amigos.

th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT