ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Who does this remind you of on here?

It fits multiple posters, but which one does it fit best?

• Moe

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • CountryRoads89

• WVUBru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keyser

• RichardPeterJohnson

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Nah, we already know that they all fit it to one degree or another. I want to be able to lord it over one specific poster. Like a little early Christmas present to me.
lmfao, this tells me so much about your life, oh my!, what would any of us do if the mean girls elected one of us and brushy billy got to lord it over us on his message board! Pick me, I don't give a rats ass!

lmfao, this tells me so much about your life, oh my!, what would any of us do if the mean girls elected one of us and brushy billy got to lord it over us on his message board! Pick me, I don't give a rats ass!

Poor fella, the unpopular kid with no friends hanging out in mommy's basement all the time.

Nah, we already know that they all fit it to one degree or another. I want to be able to lord it over one specific poster. Like a little early Christmas present to me.
Understood. Though it was a tough choice, after mulling it over for 10-15 minutes, I've cast my vote.

I wonder if he realizes he has just agreed that he's the poster most likely to have paid an underage girl to date him?

Last edited:
You are the rat's ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT