ADVERTISEMENT

Where are you at TALON?

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
Getting old smacking the Marshall boys around with my dominate arm tied behind my back.

Our goodnight kiss in our last game with the hoofed boys (69-34)

BUIE-MASSIVE-BLOCK_zpsdpnkefer.gif

Don't get behid to GSU and expect Howard to bring you back! Just a well meant word to the wise!

We'll be alright. And, Howard is projected as the 4th best QB in the B12 this year. I think he'll end up being third behind Boykin and Russell. If Shelton Gibson comes along, and White is as good as his brother, as they are saying, with Thompson and Shorts... we won't miss a beat on the receiving corps. RBs will be healthy and the addition DTW, we'll be stronger at RB. OL is a question but they could be pretty good. Howard will have a lot of pressure taken away where he doesn't have to create a whole lot. He'll be just fine.

Getting old smacking the Marshall boys around with my dominate arm tied behind my back.

Our goodnight kiss in our last game with the hoofed boys (69-34)

BUIE-MASSIVE-BLOCK_zpsdpnkefer.gif

You b@$t@rds were in a MooU mind warp so I let you have it out.
This is what happens to WVU defensive players when they meet a GSU back!

We'll be alright. And, Howard is projected as the 4th best QB in the B12 this year. I think he'll end up being third behind Boykin and Russell. If Shelton Gibson comes along, and White is as good as his brother, as they are saying, with Thompson and Shorts... we won't miss a beat on the receiving corps. RBs will be healthy and the addition DTW, we'll be stronger at RB. OL is a question but they could be pretty good. Howard will have a lot of pressure taken away where he doesn't have to create a whole lot. He'll be just fine.

HOWARD? Bwha, ha, ha, ha. An HBCU gets a close score to WVU?

I'll give it to Marshall, they can take a pounding. That same player got blown up again in the same game. Guarantee he never wants to see a WV on a side of a helmet for the rest of his life.

ADVERTISEMENT