ADVERTISEMENT

When your Hall of Fame Coach and his recruits are getting pounded every night, Focus on Marshall! 😂😂😂

Humptod

All-American
May 29, 2001
That’s what some people do! That’s a fact! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: KingCoal
....if Huggy shows up!
I watched the eers the other day, Tonycried2. I was shocked to see a mountaineer player leaning on Huggins during a timeout. He was standing beside his coach with his elbow on Huggins’ shoulder. I’ve never seen ANY head coach get used for a prop before! i was surprised Huggins allowed it.

I watched the eers the other day, Tonycried2. I was shocked to see a mountaineer player leaning on Huggins during a timeout. He was standing beside his coach with his elbow on Huggins’ shoulder. I’ve never seen ANY head coach get used for a prop before! i was surprised Huggins allowed it.
He can still win home games and the Mounties will probably win the next two, which we want them to do...don't want the NIT to jilt them!

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
That’s what some people do! That’s a fact! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Fact.....marshla is 21-6.....question....against who?.....fact...at 15-11 WV is 25 in the NET.....at 21-6 marshla is 74....question....why?......Fact ...marshla followers accuse WV of playing creampuff OOC schedule.......truth......Queens College....Glenville State...etc.etc.etc.......and that is the answer to the why question above

Fact.....marshla is 21-6.....question....against who?.....fact...at 15-11 WV is 25 in the NET.....at 21-6 marshla is 74....question....why?......Fact ...marshla followers accuse WV of playing creampuff OOC schedule.......truth......Queens College....Glenville State...etc.etc.etc.......and that is the answer to the why question above
We wanted to play Mount St Mary's and Stony Brook but they were booked.

We wanted to play Mount St Mary's and Stony Brook but they were booked.
Division 1 against Division 2......every computer rating service has WV at 24 or 25 and marshla at 74 or 75......at 21-6 can you explain why marshla is 75 and poor old WV at 15-11 is 25?....I can...follow along here......before almost every WV opponent there is # with a number attached......like #9 Baylor or #6 Texas or #11 Iowa State or #5 Kansas or #15 TCU or #13 Kansas State......not to mention ACC co-leader Pitt #15 Auburn and #1 Purdue....that's just this year.....marshla hasn;t played that many teams with a # in front of it in the last 2 decades......your argument does not hold water

I've never understood the cousin's logic when it comes to sports.

I can't even imagine the King bringing up Akron or Bowling Green to feel better about himself after a Buckeye defeat. He wouldn't. USC didn't feel better about themselves after losing to Utah, despite the UC-Irvine Anteaters losing to Grand Canyon State U earlier in the evening.

Unfortunately, we're on the verge of peeling another sheet off the calendar year where the 'Flagship' has nothing of note to show the residents of the fine state of WV.

Been playing ball since 1891, but yet, 133 years worth of nothing to show.

Division 1 against Division 2......every computer rating service has WV at 24 or 25 and marshla at 74 or 75......at 21-6 can you explain why marshla is 75 and poor old WV at 15-11 is 25?....I can...follow along here......before almost every WV opponent there is # with a number attached......like #9 Baylor or #6 Texas or #11 Iowa State or #5 Kansas or #15 TCU or #13 Kansas State......not to mention ACC co-leader Pitt #15 Auburn and #1 Purdue....that's just this year.....marshla hasn;t played that many teams with a # in front of it in the last 2 decades......your argument does not hold water
hey Skipper. You're not actually competing against little ole Marshall. Win something of note for the state of WV.

I've never understood the cousin's logic when it comes to sports.

I can't even imagine the King bringing up Akron or Bowling Green to feel better about himself after a Buckeye defeat. He wouldn't. USC didn't feel better about themselves after losing to Utah, despite the UC-Irvine Anteaters losing to Grand Canyon State U earlier in the evening.

Unfortunately, we're on the verge of peeling another sheet off the calendar year where the 'Flagship' has nothing of note to show the residents of the fine state of WV.

Been playing ball since 1891, but yet, 133 years worth of nothing to show.
True...and if you look at the SOS ratings for OOC opponents ,WVU plays no better than MU, perhaps not as good and MU actually plays road games where Huggy prefers the friendly confines.

hey Skipper. You're not actually competing against little ole Marshall. Win something of note for the state of WV.
Then again, this isn’t a Marshall board either. But saying that, if Sled wants to keep posting anti Marshall stuff in order to get under MU fans skin, then flame on.

The rest of us don’t need reminded of what is aired twice a week on cable or streaming services for all to see. But having said that, thanks for the reminders.

Truth be known I doubt that WVU or Marshall could hang with West Liberty.

Then again, this isn’t a Marshall board either. But saying that, if Sled wants to keep posting anti Marshall stuff in order to get under MU fans skin, then flame on.

The rest of us don’t need reminded of what is aired twice a week on cable or streaming services for all to see. But having said that, thanks for the reminders.

Truth be known I doubt that WVU or Marshall could hang with West Liberty.
Actually, it is a board for opposing fans of other teams, like Marshall. It literally says so in the forum title and description.

The Woodshed​

Go Head To Head With WVU's Rivals

Besides, the only reason you post here is due to following KingCoal from board to board. Because of the King, you've had to setup accounts on multiple message boards over the years, including even following him over to the Herd TITM forum.

Stop your crying.

Actually, it is a board for opposing fans of other teams, like Marshall. It literally says so in the forum title and description.
So which is it? Are posters not “competing “ with each other (Marshall vs WVU) here on a WVU board,? Which was my point.

I remember just reading the Bullsheet and being a member of the CFF board, but not posting on the TITM board. I have been a member of this board long before the poster named for a car dealership in Oak Hill came along.

Add to your list the old ESPN college football board & Big East Conference board way back before I signed onto CFF and here. If you’re keeping tabs (aka: stalking) on my every move then you need to be accurate.

M-Herd seems to have ruffled Coach Pestsider's feathers. Libtard Bucky owns the little girls' coach on the main board, but M-Herd is coach's daddy here.

• Haha
Hey Slow, when WV signed on to the B12-2, was it just to collect a check? Because that is what they seem to be doing. They certainly aren't competing in football or basketball. SOS doesn't mean diddly if you're not winning against ranked teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT