ADVERTISEMENT

What's the latest on the concourse expansion?

I think they're just getting some of the utility work out of the way right now so they can hit the ground running when the season ends. There shouldn't be any real differences for the fans this year.

I think they're just getting some of the utility work out of the way right now so they can hit the ground running when the season ends. There shouldn't be any real differences for the fans this year.
Not a bad plan getting it all together now and they'll be ready to roll as soon as the season ends.

Guys, can't we have a discussion about concourse expansion, or ticket prices, without it turning into personal vendettas against other posters.

We're all this together.

Everyone knows the concourse situation, particularly with beer sales and no passouts bringing more and more people to the concession stands. For those of us of a certain age who MUST reach the restrooms before tragedy strikes, it's no fun trying to elbow our way through concession lines that pack the space from the counter to the pillars.

WVU is working on the problem. We'll have to elbow fight each other to get to the restrooms for another season, but 2016 might be friendlier to those who are trying to answer nature's call.

Is that really anything to attack other posters about? I just want information, not nastiness. I thought Mountaineers had more class than that. Don't prove me wrong.

:cry:

Reactions: wvpaper and tigeer
Going to be a 2-offseason job, CFE....... That's what I was told. 2017 will be the year of large concourses.

I just wish they would leave concession open for a bit after the games...

No...this is YOUR 'issue'...the one who doesn't attend games 'regularly'...the word concourse was like a beacon in the night for yourself...wasn't it?

TTeers...not sure where you are coming from. Definitely a big issue. Space so limited can't get into the bathrooms and those trying to do so are packed in with fans trying to make purchases at concessions. This project is overdue. I'm a long time football season ticketholder.

TTeers...not sure where you are coming from. Definitely a big issue. Space so limited can't get into the bathrooms and those trying to do so are packed in with fans trying to make purchases at concessions. This project is overdue. I'm a long time football season ticketholder.

it's got to be hard to imagine if you don't go to the games. most crowded concourse i've ever seen.

This is why I wear Depends to the games. In the future I may not need them but may continue the practice if I can get pretzels and beer delivered to my seat.
:cry::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::joy:

Stop it! You're making me run to the restroom before the laughter causes an accident! :sunglasses:

Oh I agree (as a season ticket holder) it needs improvement ....however in my experiences at Williams-Brice, Neyland, Rocky Top, Scott, Carrier....ours is no worse...and in fact certainly better than the mess at Virginia and SC...I still look forward to the changes forthcoming.

I've actually been to the old Archibold Stadium (Syracuse) and I don't remember any "concourse" much less restrooms and concessions. The dome there is not much better. We will get better facilities but we need a little patience and, of course, stamina. Remember old Mountaineer Field anyone? Bueler, Bueler?

Syracuse Non AC Carrier Dome has no concourse. I cant believe the fire Marshall permits it to be that narrow. That place and Louisvill are the 2 worst P5 places With the smallest concourses and Bathrooms Ive ever been to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT