ADVERTISEMENT

What's Taking so Long on This Kyle Rose Scandal?

Humptod

All-American
May 29, 2001
I'm shocked he's still on the team! It doesn't say much for your football coach.

What scandal? Nothing happened ...

.. at least not what you think... me thinks you protest too much.

But don't worry, the kid is finding out what it's like to be a Herd FB "mops & props" janitor. He's busy "spring cleaning" around the Puskar center and running steps.

He'll be playing this fall. Maybe suspended for the opener. Of course, if he was playing for Marshall he'd be getting a raise and wouldn't miss any games.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

I Guess That's One Way to Spin It....Hit an Officer = Nothing Happened....

Shame on you, Loyal.

Judging by him being charged with a misdemeanor, I assume that the contact he made with the officer was incidental and not deliberate and/or calculated. That's better.... I guess.

Having said that, I think that any player who is involved in a situation like that with a police officer should be kicked off the team. No matter who it is.... no matter who they play for..... no matter what their past record it. You don't put yourself in that situation, period. We have all had too much to drink, but if you get to the point where you are kicked out of a bar and are wrestling with police officers, you are a danger to yourself and/or others. I have never seen one person get tackled and tased by a cop or correctional officer that had his life together before or after the incident.

Of course, I am not a coach. Dana can do what he wants. He obviously has more info than I do on the situation. He also has not been convicted yet. I am just saying: If it were my team, and he was convicted of battery on a cop, he is gone. He is lucky he isn't spending a year in prison.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by dolemitebmf:
Someone tell Doc to stop calling and offering $25/hour...
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Doc gives 'em Brother Mike's meth and lets them make their own money.

How many drug related killings have there been in Huntington the past three weeks? I think it's up to six and most of them within spitting distance of the Marshall campus.

Those are crazy numbers for a town of less than fifty thousand people. Huntington is definitely earning it's rep as Little Detroit this spring.

Shocking and Shameful personal conduct...police officers

deserve our repect not the back of our hand!

I know why you're so anxious to hear

You need depth on your DL, this is how Marshall gets their best players.

Ahmad Bradshaw
Randy Moss
etc.

Get kicked out of another school and Marshall is there with open arms

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT