ADVERTISEMENT

What does hiking minimum wage do? Ask Gavin Newsome.

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
He knows exactly what it does and so does anyone else who isn't a bleater. Nothing but a bone thrown to workers in an attempt to get their votes. Gavin is feeding his bleaters. This is also going to put pressure on employers of skilled laborers who are already making that much or more, to raise wages significantly. What will that do the prices of goods and services? Think those employers are just going to eat the rise of the cost of wages?

Gavin is feeding his bleaters: "Wages have gone up, right along with prices!" - Gavin Newsome

LINK: McDonald’s, Chipotle to hike menu prices after California Gov. Newsom approves $20 fast food minimum wage

Reactions: roadtrasheer
He knows exactly what it does and so does anyone else who isn't a bleater. Nothing but a bone thrown to workers in an attempt to get their votes. Gavin is feeding his bleaters. This is also going to put pressure on employers of skilled laborers who are already making that much or more, to raise wages significantly. What will that do the prices of goods and services? Think those employers are just going to eat the rise of the cost of wages?

Gavin is feeding his bleaters: "Wages have gone up, right along with prices!" - Gavin Newsome

LINK: McDonald’s, Chipotle to hike menu prices after California Gov. Newsom approves $20 fast food minimum wage
Mandated federal minimum wage is destroying the free market, destroying small businesses, eliminating the middle class, and shipping jobs overseas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT

Pretty simple....it means dirty hands blue collar bums like me can't afford a gut grenade from a fast food joint .
I used to stop and get a 1/4 pounder on my trips home now a pack a sandwich. 12 freaking bucks for a McDonald's turd ....

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Pretty simple....it means dirty hands blue collar bums like me can't afford a gut grenade from a fast food joint .
I used to stop and get a 1/4 pounder on my trips home now a pack a sandwich. 12 freaking bucks for a McDonald's turd ....
It means Americans can’t afford much of anything. Cars, trucks, food, gas, utilities, mortgage. Name it. Thanks libtards

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT