ADVERTISEMENT

Went to Charlottesville last evening to watch Uva and Jmu

Sled is nowhere to be found tonight. I wonder why...
wife had an afternoon appt at clinic in Charlottesville that got delayed over 2 hours.....got home at 9....dog was hungry and mad as hell just like me.....I take it the nuts pulled one out or lost one they shouldn't have......ps.....stay out of Charlottesville if at all possible.... Sweet Little Baby Jesus

that was a crazy ending.
It was crazy, but the shot shouldn't have counted. Player that made it was out of bounds on his own, and can't step back in and be the first player to touch the ball until he establishes his position. I watched the end of the game and was surprised they missed it, but there was a lot going on during that sequence, so I can understand the refs not seeing it. Guessing you can't reverse the call, and can only check to make sure he got the shot off in time. I don't know if I'm the only person who saw that, or if it's all over the internet.

Holden was not standing on the line or out of bounds either when he caught the pass or shot the ball. There is no way in Hell that a zebra--even if he saw him go out of bounds--is going to make a guess as to whether Holden had "established position"--whatever the Hell that means--and subjectively wave off a 35-foot buzzer-beating shot. Of course, if the shot had been waved off, then Sled would have seen it and posted a new thread...LOL

Holden was not standing on the line or out of bounds either when he caught the pass or shot the ball. There is no way in Hell that a zebra--even if he saw him go out of bounds--is going to make a guess as to whether Holden had "established position"--whatever the Hell that means--and subjectively wave off a 35-foot buzzer-beating shot. Of course, if the shot had been waved off, then Sled would have seen it and posted a new thread...LOL
would someone tell me what happened so I can heap scorn on king one way or the other

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
do you know how to Google? If not, you'll have to wait until Monday, as I won't be posting during the weekend.
just watched the video.....if indeed he did step out of bounds previously then the shot is no good but that much action is a lot for even 3 zebras to handle......will rutgirls protest?

just watched the video.....if indeed he did step out of bounds previously then the shot is no good but that much action is a lot for even 3 zebras to handle......will rutgirls protest?
B1G conference just acknowledged to Rutgers coach they made two mistakes on that final play. The guy dribbling up close to halfcourt stepped out of bounds, and as already noted, the guy that made the winning shot hadn't reestablished himself inbounds. All told, it's hard to see everything, but one could also argue the dribbler was fouled and that led to him stepping out.

Now I'm going to bed. Rough day today with a colonoscopy procedure this morning.

B1G conference just acknowledged to Rutgers coach they made two mistakes on that final play. The guy dribbling up close to halfcourt stepped out of bounds, and as already noted, the guy that made the winning shot hadn't reestablished himself inbounds. All told, it's hard to see everything, but one could also argue the dribbler was fouled and that led to him stepping out.

Now I'm going to bed. Rough day today with a colonoscopy procedure this morning.
ouch...sorry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT