ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Big 12 fans!

Yes welcome!
eek.r191677.gif
I hope we all have a great day!

Agreed. The Big 12 forum was the only thing I read over there. It was interesting to say the least. With the horrible changes to scout and a lot of people giving rivals a shot as a result, this is a smart move by Vernon.

Thanks so much for setting this up! I hope this forum takes off just like the one on TOS did.

By the way, Congrats on the win over Texas. It's always fun to beat them
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by KsTaxman:

Thanks so much for setting this up! I hope this forum takes off just like the one on TOS did.

By the way, Congrats on the win over Texas. It's always fun to beat them
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Help us spread the word and we'll work on growing this forum. Thanks.

I am new to rivals. Have been at the scout site for many but the new fox site blows. Going to see how things work out in the coming weeks.

Good to see this board. As a Wildcat fan, I've found myself lurking around your Mountaineer board quite a bit anyway. I like your fans' attitudes. Really knowledgeable, level-headed, not too many total homers or chicken littles like some boards are infested with.

And by the way-- that was one heck of a game last night. Congratulations. I know we have to get through Iowa State before we get you, and that's not going to be easy. They're good. But I'm scared to death of you guys the week after, in your house. I hope our D can hang in there and that our secondary can keep things in front of them or I see great ugliness for us. And I hope CKlein can get his game on in what is going to be a very intimidating environment I'm sure. It will be a huge test, and we'll all know more about the conference top to bottom when it's over.

We've both pulled out monster conference away games already this season. Everyone is saying the road to the Big XII championship goes through Morgantown and there is no doubt. Hopefully we'll both still be undefeated and Gameday will be on hand for a glorious first meeting and some smash mouth, blue collar, land grant football.

I wish I could be there, but I'll have to settle for the TV version this time. Morgantown is definitely on my bucket list though-- one thing I've liked for the past few months has been your fans putting up travel guides/photos on Big XII boards, describing your traditions, what to do in the area, etc. I like your pride, and the chip on your shoulder, and that you expect someone to try to knock it off, and if they do, you give them all they can handle and more if you can.

IMHO getting rid of those crybaby Huskers and Tigers and replacing them with the WVU Mountaineers has been a definite step up in quality of life for the conference. We're very glad to have you. Good luck the rest of the way except once.

EMAW!!
GO CATS!!!

Originally posted by CatBugler:
Good to see this board. As a Wildcat fan, I've found myself lurking around your Mountaineer board quite a bit anyway. I like your fans' attitudes. Really knowledgeable, level-headed, not too many total homers or chicken littles like some boards are infested with.

And by the way-- that was one heck of a game last night. Congratulations. I know we have to get through Iowa State before we get you, and that's not going to be easy. They're good. But I'm scared to death of you guys the week after, in your house. I hope our D can hang in there and that our secondary can keep things in front of them or I see great ugliness for us. And I hope CKlein can get his game on in what is going to be a very intimidating environment I'm sure. It will be a huge test, and we'll all know more about the conference top to bottom when it's over.

We've both pulled out monster conference away games already this season. Everyone is saying the road to the Big XII championship goes through Morgantown and there is no doubt. Hopefully we'll both still be undefeated and Gameday will be on hand for a glorious first meeting and some smash mouth, blue collar, land grant football.

I wish I could be there, but I'll have to settle for the TV version this time. Morgantown is definitely on my bucket list though-- one thing I've liked for the past few months has been your fans putting up travel guides/photos on Big XII boards, describing your traditions, what to do in the area, etc. I like your pride, and the chip on your shoulder, and that you expect someone to try to knock it off, and if they do, you give them all they can handle and more if you can.

IMHO getting rid of those crybaby Huskers and Tigers and replacing them with the WVU Mountaineers has been a definite step up in quality of life for the conference. We're very glad to have you. Good luck the rest of the way except once.

EMAW!!
GO CATS!!!
Good post! Looking forward to having you guys in Motown. Should be a great game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT