ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 picks

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Locking in one before the line goes up and will add two more later.

Ohio State -21.5 (Iowa)

Edit at 6:30 PM. Taking this pick off the board. Must have been mis-listed this morning. Now says opening line was 28 and now up to 29.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stone_Cold
My official picks:

West Virginia +6 (Texas Tech)
Kansas/Baylor Over 63
Miami, Florida -8 (Duke)

Locking in one before the line goes up and will add two more later.

Ohio State -21.5 (Iowa)

Edit at 6:30 PM. Taking this pick off the board. Must have been mis-listed this morning. Now says opening line was 28 and now up to 29.5.
heading out the door for golf tournament.......you turkeys decide which site we are using and I will send in my picks Thursday morning when I return.....supposed to be a high of 45 in Hot Springs next 2 days...got my "aiming fluid " ready
Good Night GIF

My picks
Iowa/Ohio State - Under 49.5
Ok. State +6 (vs Texas)
UCF -5 (vs. ECU)

i got mine at+6 via yahoo sports. Showing +6.5 now
Hell, Cowboys won't need the extra 2 points! In the real world I'd come back and bet Texas and try to middle the game. But for Golden Wallet purposes a car laid is a card played!

Hell, Cowboys won't need the extra 2 points! In the real world I'd come back and bet Texas and try to middle the game. But for Golden Wallet purposes a car laid is a card played!
I think Texas is going to lay the wood on Saturday, but what do I know. I put my faith in the cousins.

I like the Cousins as well, TT ain't no world beaters!
You say this about most of WVU's opponents, and you probably posted the same thing before last season's WVU/Texas Tech game and the one before that. Texas Tech has owned WVU in the series since Cliff Dingleberry left a few years ago. Texas Tech isn't a world beater, but neither is WVU, so I wouldn't bet your money on this game, either way.

Ill take North Carolina laying 4...TCU laying 3.5 and Ole Miss getting 2.5.......ps..... we won our division with a 69 net 64 and finished 4th total out of 38 teams...not bad for an old fart
uhhhhhh.. north carolina is on bye this week. good pick old fart

i see the site i posted has some spreads for week 9. Thus the confusion. I'll post another link today that does not do that..

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Ill take North Carolina laying 4...TCU laying 3.5 and Ole Miss getting 2.5.......ps..... we won our division with a 69 net 64 and finished 4th total out of 38 teams...not bad for an old fart
must be next weeks pick then.....I'll come up with another one.....give me Houston laying 3 to navy......and I will still take NC for next weeks picks

My picks:

Clemson -13 1/2 (Syracuse)
Hawaii/Colorado State UNDER 46 1/2 points
UCLA/Oregon UNDER 71 1/2 points

you just don't give up do you?.....I'll bet you pleasure yourself thinking about us.....we dominate your worthless life.....I've had my good laugh for today.......goodbye.......again
Your family wants you to hurry up and die...hospice care is robbing your blue grandchildren of their meager inheritance you are giving them...

I want you to die too...simply because I think you are a piece of human garbage.

And twat...your low iq morons are here for my amusement only....we laugh every day at the outhouse.

Ignored member (dick), all alone, posting away by his lonesome self at 12:31 a.m. on a Saturday morning. Loser is losing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT