Week 5

Michigan/Iowa. under 42.
Washington -3 against UCLA
Duke - 2.5 vs Virginia

My Week #5 picks are, as follows:

Oklahoma/TCU UNDER 69 points
Kent State -11 (Ohio)
WVU + 9.5 (Texas)

Bet with your head and not your heart, Sled.

Tony loves him some HolgyBear. LOL
They're no world beaters but they don't have to beat the world just Tulane. Still not sure why they struggled with Rice like they did! If they blow again I'm through with the Cougs!

Tulane beat Kansas State, but then lost to Southern Miss, so it's hard to figure out the Green Wave. As for HolgyBear, it's pure free entertainment to watch the Neal Brown lovers/HolgyBear haters and the only HolgyBear fan, BLMBucky, go at it on the main board. It's a contest to see who the tallest midget is...LOL

So, what are you afraid of, Sled? WVU is 4-2 in Austin. I know this because the delusional WVU homer fans masquerading as "reporters" say this day after day. The funny thing is that Texas has lost at least four games every year for several seasons in a row, so beating the 'horns ain't no big deal these days.

So, what are you afraid of, Sled? WVU is 4-2 in Austin. I know this because the delusional WVU homer fans masquerading as "reporters" say this day after day. The funny thing is that Texas has lost at least four games every year for several seasons in a row, so beating the 'horns ain't no big deal these days.
the secondary.....talented but very young and inexperienced...I am as always a realist

Nobody seems to know who will start at QB for Texas on Saturday, but if you're that skeert, then buy a dog to go with your sled, snow...LOL

it doesn't matter...WV has a history of being lit up by backup QBs
This is true, and you're lucky that the Old Fold & Blew doesn't have to face Marshall and its mediocre quarterback, who owned WVU when he was the Red Raiders' back-up QB.

This is true, and you're lucky that the Old Fold & Blew doesn't have to face Marshall and its mediocre quarterback, who owned WVU when he was the Red Raiders' back-up QB.
nah.....the mere sight of gold and blue uniforms makes the herdies shake and tremble.....they will never come closer than the 21-24 upset victory the celebrated years ago

nah.....the mere sight of gold and blue uniforms makes the herdies shake and tremble.....they will never come closer than the 21-24 upset victory the celebrated years ago
Dark blue and pi$$ yellow didn't scare Henry Columbi in either Morganhole or Lubbock, so I wouldn't be so sure of that, Sled.

"The first thing I'm going to do as the new head football coach at West Virginia is to copy Michigan's colors."

Don Nehlen, 1980
he was drunk at the time....either that or the michigan team doctor was after him....and WVU would NEVER put a chicken foot on top of their helmets

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT