ADVERTISEMENT

We might suck

Please hire Ryan Day, Sled. Woke Ohio State fans were happy when he replaced a proven winner, but are eating sh!t sandwiches today.

I knew the game was over when Ohio State opted to punt on 4th and 6 at the Michigan 43 yard line, down 24 to 20. You have the leader for the heisman trophy at quarterback, and arguably the best receiver in the country, but Day decided to punt. You could tell that took the air out of Ohio State, but bigger than that, it lit a fire under Michigan. They then drove the length of the field to go up 31 to 20. Even Kneel Brown wouldn't have punted in that situation, even with his lousy players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I knew the game was over when Ohio State opted to punt on 4th and 6 at the Michigan 43 yard line, down 24 to 20. You have the leader for the heisman trophy at quarterback, and arguably the best receiver in the country, but Day decided to punt. You could tell that took the air out of Ohio State, but bigger than that, it lit a fire under Michigan. They then drove the length of the field to go up 31 to 20. Even Kneel Brown wouldn't have punted in that situation, even with his lousy players.
yes he would....4th and 6 inches at midfield against Pitt with a kid in the backfield who hadn;t been tackled by less than 3 people all night......went from up 7 to down 7 real quick after that

Excellent offensive mind, but little else. Only Ohio natves fully appreciate and understand the Rivalry and win natties in Columbus. Harbaugh totally outcoached him yesterday.
Hey cocksucker...how was your Saturday?

You still winning?

LMAO

Excellent offensive mind, but little else. Only Ohio natves fully appreciate and understand the Rivalry and win natties in Columbus. Harbaugh totally outcoached him yesterday.
I was channel flipping between WV and your game......the parts I watched the chicken helmets were the more physical team......on another note.......beat the dookies

I was channel flipping between WV and your game......the parts I watched the chicken helmets were the more physical team......on another note.......beat the dookies
So, you watched the Michigan/Ohio State Game instead of WVU's game against Oklahoma State and Gundy's reportedly putrid back-up quarterback? The Entire Nation understands.

So, you watched the Michigan/Ohio State Game instead of WVU's game against Oklahoma State and Gundy's reportedly putrid back-up quarterback? The Entire Nation understands.
no...my son was in from PA and we watched both.....probably 75- 25..should explain.....chef my boy works with is big nuts fan

Last edited:
Hey cocksucker....how was your Saturday?

I was hoping you would off yourself after the game....you are too big of a pussy to do that too.

Baseball was good, he’s playing for CANES in the spring. No wrestling now, he’s switched to basketball. Nephew still at GS?
yes...he will graduate in May with a degree in Forestry with emphasis in surveying..already has 2 job offers.....you wouldn't believe how much those guys make these days.....he will catch and DH this year,,,his best friend and roomie is the other catcher

Reactions: Marine03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT