ADVERTISEMENT

Watched some of the replay of the 1997 Motor City Bowl

You get all your fans off our main board and we will leave your smack board? How's that for a deal?

How about I just wait for your atheltic department to go belly up and let the problem fix itself naturally?

You know as well as I do that there are certain people on here who are capable of self harm without this message board.... This message board is just ANOTHER form of charity.

True, MBA's must be earned at MU.... at WVU not so much depending on your pedigree! Indeed two separate academic worlds!

Reactions: Marine03
Yeah, I watched a portion of that game as well....Moss got blantantly face masked on the Ole Miss 35 yard line after a reception as the game ended but guess the refs had plane reservations! Still a fun game to watch again!
I went to that game. Tommy Tubberville was coaching Ole Miss, wasn't he? I remember the face mask no call. I'd love to have another middle linebacker like Larry McLoud! He'd hit you!

Only in Morgantown (dumbest fan base in America) does 10-3 trump 13-0 as "greatest team ever."
You guys truly are morons

Only in Huntington (Most delusional fan base in America) does winning your conference division considered a championship. You guys are truly delusional.

Only in Huntington (Most delusional fan base in America) does winning your conference division considered a championship. You guys are truly delusional.

It's called being a division champion. We understand you fools don't have much experience with championships.

How about I just wait for your atheltic department to go belly up and let the problem fix itself naturally?

You know as well as I do that there are certain people on here who are capable of self harm without this message board.... This message board is just ANOTHER form of charity.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other....

They have some 3-way ties to brag about from their Big Least days.

Oh, and a shit load of wins against Mahoning Cycle Club, of which, through some long convoluted explanation of events, dildodave claims is the modern day Pittsburgh Steelers. I shit you not, he really said it.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Wish in one hand, shit in the other....

Another one refusing to face reality.....

It is not my wish that Marshall collapses. I wish it would pull its head out of its ass and start trying to make money instead of getting handouts from taxpayers.

The charity is going to stop one way or another. Either becone self sustaining or collapse. If you aren't providing a service to warrant 43k a day (I think that's what the number is), sooner or later it has to end.

It's called being a division champion. We understand you fools don't have much experience with championships.

It's called owning the Turds and mars mellow delusions. Move along moron03.

Xfinity is showing the '97 moooo vs Ole Miss game on Sep 5th channel 723

that's the only moooooooo game listed on Xfinity...

Xfinity will have EIGHTEEN opportunities to record the WVU vs Missouri game

and there are EIGHT other WVU games on before that...

They hang banners for having played and losing to Tennessee at Tennessee....Divisional titles in irrelevant conferences are a banner given.

Think about it....They're over here trying to convince people Marshall is better than a team it is 0-12 against.

Marshall is West Virginia's $200,000 program....WVU's women's volleyball likely makes more than that....[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: CAK125
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT