ADVERTISEMENT

Wash Post article Ed Klein id's Valerie Jarratt as leaker of the HRC email

orlando eer

All-American
Aug 26, 2002
story. WH has already had meetings with O'Malley and Warren encouraging them to run. Bad blood between the two camps continues. Clinton's livid over the current leak. 0 camp angry that Clinton's encouraged dem pols to not associate with 0 on the campaign trail and blaming 0 for the election massacre. Interesting to see this as it unfols. 0's crew does not want to see HRC be his successor.

This will only fuel the Third Term conspiracy theories.

I DO believe the Obama camp is capable of this leak and likely did have a hand in this fiasco as they certainly have not come to Clinton's aid ........ which is what you would have expected from a White House that would see his successor as willing to continue his policies.

What I DO NOT believe is that Obama is lining himself up as a Third term President by eschewing the Constitution (which he has much fun poking a stick at) and trying to enable himself to run for a 3rd Term. The theory held by the Right Wing conspiratorial ilk is that he will say "The Republicans are a real threat to win in 2016 and I cannot have all this nation's 'progress' destroyed, therefore I must stay or or run on the ticket to give the Democrats a strong option."

That scenario is way out there.

Then again, so are the people that voted for this moron and the moron before him.

Could this currently phantom massive false flag event in American soil or massive social unrest cancel the 2016 election and/or could Obama re-write the Constitution? Perhaps ...... but that sounds too Oliver Stone for me.

However, this latest news (possibly steeped in truth) is gonna stir up the "Third Termers".

By the way, I would happily cast a vote for Clint Trickett's hair.

This post was edited on 3/15 3:33 PM by Wolf J. Flywheel

Re: This will only fuel the Third Term conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by Wolf J. Flywheel:
By the way, I would happily cast a vote for Clint Trickett's hair.

This post was edited on 3/15 3:33 PM by Wolf J. Flywheel
If recent history holds, that could be our best option

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT