ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon Log In Issues

wvpack

All-American
May 29, 2001
@Vernon I'm logged in but I can not access premium content via mobile or web. I'm a monthly subscriber. Is there an ongoing issue

@Vernon I'm logged in but I can not access premium content via mobile or web. I'm a monthly subscriber. Is there an ongoing issue
We're working on it now. One thing that has worked for people is logging out and then back in. It's catching people in a cycle and if you can log out completely and then back in it will work for some. The others we have to figure out what is going on and fix it on this end. I apologize for the inconvenience.

any update when this will be fixed. been 12 hours for me.

I checked earlier and my card is fine. Is rivals trying to get everyone to annual?

my credit card info looked fine. i entered a new card. do i need to call rivals?

No of course not, we moved to a new billing system and some have had trouble.
For me it said my card expired in 2013. I switched the card to a different card. I think if the system had multiple cards on file they pulled the first card in the system which was expired into the new system. However even changing the billing card did not fix the issue.

i called rivals and they said there is a systems problem with subscriptions that are renewing today. mine renews today. Vernon you should be aware that the customer service phone reps seem to be top notch. She said i would get an email or a phone call when problem was resolved.

i called rivals and they said there is a systems problem with subscriptions that are renewing today. mine renews today. Vernon you should be aware that the customer service phone reps seem to be top notch. She said i would get an email or a phone call when problem was resolved.
All but one I've heard from today were due to that problem. I'm just waiting for them to push those renewals through. Thanks for the feedback on the customer service, since breaking that back to the US it has improved a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT