ADVERTISEMENT

UNBAN HANKY!!!!

He may have taken his act to the Moo Tech board, but he needs to be back on here so he can get chopped to pieces. Little hard to argue with him there while under the protection of the Green mafia.
With the board format change, all posters formerly banned automatically became unbanned. He shouldn't be banned anymore. He claims he's choosing to remain over there.

We do not need him here. He singlehandedly almost killed this board by spreading his lies and deviciveness about Luck. As long as he stays on TITM it's like a tree falling in the woods that no one hears....

I don't care either way as long as someone tells me where the ignore poster button is. I will need to know for this fall when things pick up. I ignored him 15 mins into his act. He was not worth conversing with. He knew everything. Just ask him, he still does I'll bet & always will.

Btw if memory serves me right, wasn't Hank like a 2nd username for that guy/gal? I mean if you're gonna throw stones and lob grenades, put ya name on it as Herm Edwards would say.

I doubt it, Darth. Hank stated more than once he couldn't stand Little Johnny Raese.

Hank's problem was initially with Oliver Luck over something in the past, real or imagined. The Bill Stewart fiasco seemed to be what drove Hank over the brink. Hank was willing to say anything to get back at Luck over what he perceived as Luck's sins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT