ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh

.......there's places I just don't fit in, and I know that, like a freakin' Tupperware Party.

Seems now-a-days when someone makes an outlandish statement or misrepresents the truth, or attempts to misrepresent what someone has actually said or meant, or outright lies...... and you call them out on it with honest and plain and crystal clear language some politically correct or soft/open-ended sensitivity training standard is applied to insure some Dumbass is not offended for being called/labelled a Dumbass. :eek:

Oh I'd be all about a board takeover!
We should pick a day and we can all get banned from the Lair at the same time.
in-1.gif

Iowa Off Topic Board was famous for board takeovers. They would come invite us sometimes to help out.

I think the fastest I ever got banned was with them on the USC board.

Iowa Off Topic Board was famous for board takeovers. They would come invite us sometimes to help out.

I think the fastest I ever got banned was with them on the USC board.

I got banned from the Marshall board before I ever posted over there.

..... But I wonder if that means the riff raff banned from here now get a fresh start?

Good question.

I emailed V yesterday and let him know there was a potential hiccup in the move to the new forums. I told him that if he replied to my email (telling me not to post) I wouldn't....and obviously he could have just reinstated the ban and I wouldn't be posting now.

I imagine the new forums have banishment tied to IP addresses...people should keep that in mind.

Reactions: Conley5150
Oh I'd be all about a board takeover!
We should pick a day and we can all get banned from the Lair at the same time.

I am 100% in on this. Let's do it quick before they figure it out. Doom? Take the lead here and we will follow!

ADVERTISEMENT