ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh! NASA has confirmed that the polar ice caps

Please do, looking forward to reading them.

The good news is that some us who live in West Virginia will be looking at some increased land values. Ocean front is very expensive.

The truth doesn't usually lie somewhere in the middle of the two sides when the scientists are strongly on one side, like in this case.
Are those scientist on the side where their data continues to dispute their predictions? Because if they are actually scientists and not dogmatic they would adjust their predictions to fit their data.

There was never anything approaching uncertainty with regards to the Big Bang being the start of the entire Universe nor is there now. We don't know what happened way back then, or even if the word "then" makes sense because it implies time. We do strongly suspect that there was an explosion (if such a word can be used) back "then" and we still do.
I guess you speak for the human race, oui?

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/s...g-seas-threaten-south-floridas-drinking-waterRising seas threaten South Florida's drinking water
Since you brought up science fiction what if they are attacked by aliens?
“It’s getting to the point where some properties being bought today will probably not be able to be sold at the end of a 30-year mortgage,” said Harold Wanless, chairman of the geological sciences department at University of Miami. “You would think responsible leaders and responsible governments would take that as a wake-up call.”http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/south-florida-especially-vulnerable-rising-sea-levels/Rising sea levels threaten South Floridahttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/miami-flooding_n_4118528.html Wake up man!

Last edited:
“It’s getting to the point where some properties being bought today will probably not be able to be sold at the end of a 30-year mortgage,” said Harold Wanless, chairman of the geological sciences department at University of Miami. “You would think responsible leaders and responsible governments would take that as a wake-up call.”http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/south-florida-especially-vulnerable-rising-sea-levels/Rising sea levels threaten South Floridahttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/miami-flooding_n_4118528.html Wake up man!
I think it is funny that your responses to scientific data hve more maybes and could bes that a church has pews.

I think it is funny that your responses to scientific data hve more maybes and could bes that a church has pews.[/QUOTE
Are you in the right thread? All I can do post some articles, can't make you read and comprehend them. I thought everyone knew sea level was rising there. Get with it.

Deniers deny, that's what they do.
Deniers? What does that have to do with the fact that you were presented with an article that pointed out scientific data that suggests that years of hypothesis was wrong and you presented articles that said "we don't know if warm water will melt a glacier in Anarctica, but it could" and then backed that up with an article that said "if things keep going like science says the ocean might eat up whole land parcels" but the same science has been based on wrong predictions.

In the face of this, your game is to link irrelevant articles and look around hoping nobody calls you out for being an ignorant fukwad?

Deniers? What does that have to do with the fact that you were presented with an article that pointed out scientific data that suggests that years of hypothesis was wrong and you presented articles that said "we don't know if warm water will melt a glacier in Anarctica, but it could" and then backed that up with an article that said "if things keep going like science says the ocean might eat up whole land parcels" but the same science has been based on wrong predictions.

In the face of this, your game is to link irrelevant articles and look around hoping nobody calls you out for being an ignorant fukwad?
As for WVPATX, for every denier article he posts, I can link some that state the opposite so threads like this are pretty pointless. You use quotes around your poor paraphrasing, why is that? Regarding your second shaky "quote", many/most of those statements made by scientists and public employees regarding conditions in So. Florida are based on direct observation (street flooding, fresh water wells ruined from salt water intrusion, etc.) and aren't based on any predictions. Predictions made in the South Florida articles are based on trends being observed on the ground right now. I'm sorry if this information is upsetting to you.

As for WVPATX, for every denier article he posts, I can link some that state the opposite so threads like this are pretty pointless. You use quotes around your poor paraphrasing, why is that? Regarding your second shaky "quote", many/most of those statements made by scientists and public employees regarding conditions in So. Florida are based on direct observation (street flooding, fresh water wells ruined from salt water intrusion, etc.) and aren't based on any predictions. Predictions made in the South Florida articles are based on trends being observed on the ground right now. I'm sorry if this information is upsetting to you.
I didnt realize that nasa was a big science denying organization. i dont think i am the one bothered by facts because i am not the one fabricating "facts".

You asked for articles and I posted them. Then you complain about the articles. By using the term "deniers" it seems that you are anti science since science is all about skepticism. Warmists are very upset that all the dire models have been wrong. Deniers are upset that we've had an 18 year period without warming and the warmists can't explain why. Warmist are upset that the early 20th century temperature "adjustments" are going to be reviewed by an independent scientific group. "Hide the decline," indeed. Warmists are upset because Obama was caught in a huge global warming lie at the Coast Guard speech. Warmists are upset because global sea ice is at record levels. Warmist are upset because Al Gore said the Arctic would be ice free by now. Warmists are upset because all the violent storms have not happened. So many predictions, none of which have come true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT