ADVERTISEMENT

Trumper hacks off father’s head, posts the video on YouTube, then goes on a anti-Biden rant

I'm not convinced that many College Students today could pass a GED test from years ago. Matter of fact I've seen several Graduates that didn't qualify to be a Officer in the Military fail the ASVB for Enlisted. Yes they were trying and they only needed a 32 to meet the minimum requirement for a couple of Military Occupational Specialties.

So unless you graduated from MED School or similar you probably could pass College courses today by just showing up and spelling your name partially correct.
Not going to argue with you regarding the downfall of American higher education. I’m definitely sending my kids to college, but since I’m paying I’m going to determine where and at this point there aren’t too many that aren’t too liberal.

I once thought I’d let them make the decision, but not any more.

"Common sense" isn't taught in College, and that beyond all the other gender reclassifications, climate change, and social justice BS these kids graduate with is THE missing link!

Teaching Critical Thinking Skills is what's missing IMHO. That applies to whatever skills they are there to learn. Too much indoctrination creating parrots and robots.

Last edited:
Groomer is educated in the Brain, but not in the heart.

Jesus starts at the house. When that is exiled, you get people like him who live their lives without moral absolutes.
LOL. Some “religious” people I know are the biggest pelted we of shit I’ve ever met. Going to church means nothing in terms of values. Example 1) is getting so drunk by yourself that you post on the Blue Lot and get made fun of because you can’t even make sense. Was it the alcohol or the lack of education? I guess we’ll never know.

Reactions: sammyk
Not going to argue with you regarding the downfall of American higher education. I’m definitely sending my kids to college, but since I’m paying I’m going to determine where and at this point there aren’t too many that aren’t too liberal.

I'm not even sure College is worth it anymore. My oldest Son who's a network solutions engineer for AT&T went to a technical school for two years and started with the company when he was 22. He's 42 now, and worked his way up to a senior level IT position after 20 years and kids coming out of College with IT degrees don't even know half of what he does! He's not sending his two pre teens to College either!

Last edited:

I went to College. I sent all my kids to college. However I had a requirement that I wouldn't budge on if they wanted me to pay for it. The Major had to lead to skills that today's Industry as well as the future would need. Going to College just to get a piece of paper is waste of time. At that point you would have been better off to go to a vocational school first and learned a trade then follow up on Continuing Education.

Last edited:
LOL. Some “religious” people I know are the biggest pelted we of shit I’ve ever met. Going to church means nothing in terms of values. Example 1) is getting so drunk by yourself that you post on the Blue Lot and get made fun of because you can’t even make sense. Was it the alcohol or the lack of education? I guess we’ll never know.
I get the dig, but you can't cast aspersions on all people of Faith because some as you correctly point out do not live what they believe. There are just as many solid believers that you've probably never met, and the Truth of the matter is we ALL fall short and need Almighty God's forgiveness. Trouble is most of us don't even ask for it, thinking we're "perfect". Wrong!

Romans 3:12 "There is no one who does good, there is not even one." (that includes YOU my friend!)

I get the dig, but you can't cast aspersions on all people of Faith because some as you correctly point out do not live what they believe. There are just as many solid believers that you've probably never met, and the Truth of the matter is we ALL fall short and need Almighty God's forgiveness. Trouble is most of us don't even ask for it, thinking we're "perfect". Wrong!

Romans 3:12 "There is no one who does good, there is not even one." (that includes YOU my friend!)
I didn’t say all. I said a lot. Just being religious doesn’t make it any more likely someone is a good person than if they weren’t. Lot of religious people might think it does, but praying doesn’t make it any less likely someone sins than if they didn’t.

I'm not even sure College is worth it anymore. My oldest Son who's a network solutions engineer for AT&T went to a technical school for two years and started with the company when he was 22. He's 42 now, and worked his way up to a senior level IT position after 20 years and kids coming out of College with IT degrees don't even know half of what he does! He's not sending his two pre teens to College either!
I’m not going there yet. Still want my kids to get the college experience I got, and most of that has nothing to do with the education piece.

I’m talking moving away from home, meeting new people from different places, living on your own, getting your work done on time, etc. The responsibility you learn and the growing up you do is still worth it IMO.

I’m not going there yet. Still want my kids to get the college experience I got, and most of that has nothing to do with the education piece.

I’m talking moving away from home, meeting new people from different places, living on your own, getting your work done on time, etc. The responsibility you learn and the growing up you do is still worth it IMO.
Don't disagree with that, but most folks learn that as they do it. College isn't necessarily a prerequisite for all that, and it's an expensive prerequisite if it's valuable at all. When my oldest moved out on his own, he quickly figured out you can't party all night, and be ready for work at 8:am the next day!

Last edited:
I didn’t say all. I said a lot. Just being religious doesn’t make it any more likely someone is a good person than if they weren’t. Lot of religious people might think it does, but praying doesn’t make it any less likely someone sins than if they didn’t.
Exactly! That's why all Sinners (yes... we all are...even Christians) have to ask for forgiveness and repent! That's where most folks run into problems. You are 100% correct, being Christian doesn't automatically exempt you from Sin, nor does it mean you stop. It simply means you recognize where your deliverance from the slavery and prison sentence that's the result of Sin rests....in Christ. Only through his power are you able to overcome your nature to Sin.

Just being religious doesn’t make it any more likely someone is a good person than if they weren’t. Lot of religious people might think it does, but praying doesn’t make it any less likely someone sins than if they didn’t.

Know what's also true? Folks who are quick to see Sin in Christisns or accuse them of hypocracy for being Christian yet still Sinners are the last folks to admit they are Sinners too. Are you like that @NYC_Eer ?

Are you a Sinner?

Of course I am.
Yes we all are! You will be until you die. However it is possible to both resist it (Sin) and eventually live free from it. That's all possible through the power of our risen Savior. He allows you to live free from the chains of Sin, and when you die he frees you from it permanently. Praise God!

If you Love God ask Christ to first forgive you of your Sin then help you turn away from it. That is how you resist its temptation. It's very difficult to Sin if you are trying to please God. It's only when you reject his will and turn away from Christ relying instead on yourself when you become weak and unable to resist Sin's temptations.

This isn't just for you, Christians must follow the same formula. In the presence of Jesus, Sin must flee. It cannot stand next to his righteousness. That's why it's so important to call out his name, and rebuke Sin when you are faced with it. It MUST flee when you call out that name. Say "Lord Jesus, deliver me from this temptation"! 100% guarantee it will leave you.

Don't try it by yourself. You'll fail. I have, and I always do. However when I Pray, and ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to come into me instead of the Sin I'm tempted to pursue, it MUST flee! It's a constant battle too. I tell my kids, you can't blame Almighty God for the consequences of the Sin you choose if you don't ask him to help you fight it.

I sincerely appreciate your honesty, I hope this helps. God Bless.

Are they really held to the same responsibility standards anymore. I know most classes have such curves in the grading I could be a English major now .
I didn't go to college but pushed my kids to . My thinking was I wanted them to do better than me. I wanted them to choose their own path and future but I refused to pay for a useless degree.
Guess my question is , will it be the same maturing experience you had ?

Your money, your choice.

Reactions: sammyk
Your money, your choice.
A College Education isn't necessarily a bad deal, it all depends on what the academic discipline is, how easily it translates into "in demand" employment, and if you can afford it? The best jobs come with experience and by word of mouth.

I will say it the evangelical right is a problem

GFdZH9eXMAEwc7K

Biden camp reportedly fears photos from special counsel classified docs probe could devastate re-election bid​

Special Counsel Robert Hur could release report in Biden classified docs case as soon as this week​

Biden's Coke addicted Son sold access to his Father in exchange for payments from some our most dangerous foreign enemies. Then his Father lied about knowledge of or receiving the payments which to this day we haven't been told what they were for?

Still @sammyk says Trump is a traitor😏

I will say it the evangelical right is a problem

@sammyk as honestly as you can (if that's even possible with you) tell the board which group is the most dangerous to America?

Houthi?
Hamas?
Hezbollah?
Taliban?
Chinese Communists?
Columbian drug smugglers?
Coyote human traffickers
BLM protestors?
Antifa rioters?
Earth First environmental activists?
Nazi skinheads?
KKK?
Evangelical Christians?

I know you won't answer, but isn't it interesting how "safe" Christians are when compared to those others who you never mention or don't draw your concern nearly as much as Christians do?

That's probably why you won't honestly answer? 🤔

Last edited:
Biden's Coke addicted Son sold access to his Father in exchange for payments from some our most dangerous foreign enemies. Then his Father lied about knowledge of or receiving the payments which to this day we haven't been told what they were for?

Still @sammyk says Trump is a traitor😏
Debating with a grub stubber is like Debating with a 16 year old girl .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT