ADVERTISEMENT

Trump slams Gen. Milley as an F- idiot over Afghanistan failure

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Trump did not hold back his criticism of Milley, saying, ” You got a 50 million dollar airplane, a 29 million dollar gorgeous helicopter, we had every type of helicopter, many of them brand new literally out of the box. 28/ 29 million, we got 67 million dollar planes.”

Trump described his conversation with Milley “you mean you think it’s cheaper to leave it there so they can have it? Then it is to fill it up with a half tank of gas and fly it to Pakistan or fly it back to our country?” Trump asked Milley.

Trump said Milley responded to his question with, “Yes sir, we think it’s cheaper, sir.”

Trump then said, ” That’s when I realized he[Gen.Milley] was a F–idiot.” The Mara- A- Lago crowd erupted in cheers following Trump’s remarks.

Last week many Americans became enraged after the Biden Administration’s Afghanistan Papers attempted to blame Donald Trump for Biden’s Afghanistan failure. Trump responded to Biden’s attacks by posting on TruthSocial “These Morons in the White House, who are systematically destroying our Country, headed up by the biggest Moron of them all, Hopeless Joe Biden, have a new disinformation game they are playing – Blame “TRUMP” for their grossly incompetent SURRENDER in Afghanistan. I watched this disaster unfold just like everyone else. I saw them take out the Military FIRST, GIVE $85 Billion of military equipment, allow killing of our soldiers, and leave Americans behind. Biden is responsible, no one else.”

And

“Can you believe that the totally corrupt Biden Disinformation Administration is now trying to blame “TRUMP” for their incompetent exit from Afghanistan? They are the worst in history, absolutely terrible people always blaming someone else for their mistakes and blunders – of which there are many!” Trump wrote.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT