ADVERTISEMENT

Trump hints at expanded role for the military within the US. A legacy law gives him few guardrails

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Repubs want an authoritarian leader running a police state. good to know

Trump hints at expanded role for the military within the US. A legacy law gives him few guardrails

WASHINGTON (AP) — Campaigning in Iowa this year, Donald Trump said he was prevented during his presidency from using the military to quell violence in primarily Democratic cities and states.

Calling New York City and Chicago “crime dens,” the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination told his audience, “The next time, I’m not waiting. One of the things I did was let them run it and we’re going to show how bad a job they do,” he said. “Well, we did that. We don’t have to wait any longer.”

WASHINGTON (AP) — Campaigning in Iowa this year, Donald Trump said he was prevented during his presidency from using the military to quell violence in primarily Democratic cities and states.

Calling New York City and Chicago “crime dens,” the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination told his audience, “The next time, I’m not waiting. One of the things I did was let them run it and we’re going to show how bad a job they do,” he said. “Well, we did that. We don’t have to wait any longer.”

Dumbass....If the city can't keep citizens safe, someone has to.

If we could just close the border, deport all the illegals, build an electrified fence around the inner cities, we could have a country that we would be proud of.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

This was where Hitler started the SS division.

Do you understand that previous presidents have used the military under the Insurrectionist Act before?

Eisenhower and JFK - Civil Rights protections
Bush - Rodney King riots

I'm sure there are other examples, but these were the ones off the top of my head.

Are you commies planning on burning more cities? That was rhetorical question but if he doesn't defend citizens after your Democrat leaders have shown they won't then people will start doing it themselves. Are you rooting for a civil war moron?

Police in this blue state will continue enforcing ‘draconian’ handgun law ruled unconstitutional by court​

Maryland State Police say the state's handgun licensing requirement will remain law until a federal court issues its mandate​

Emotion Reaction GIF

Well you'd better either figure out a way to beat him with better policies or leave the country? After he wins he'll sick the DOJ "jack boots" onto every Leftist who so much as calls him "Der Fureher" 🤣

Well you'd better either figure out a way to beat him with better policies or leave the country? After he wins he'll sick the DOJ "jack boots" onto every Leftist who so much as calls him "Der Fureher" 🤣

No but the idiots on here calling for someone to shoot him will definitely get more attention.

Reactions: atlkvb
No but the idiots on here calling for someone to shoot him will definitely get more attention.
I think it would be delicious irony for them to become the targets of the massive police state they have ignored these past few years.

I think it would be delicious irony for them to become the targets of the massive police state they have ignored these past few years.

Threatening a President or former President doesn't fall under police state. It's just illegal and stupid no matter how clever someone tries to word it.

Reactions: atlkvb
And deport moe

The train can run in the other direction too. Normally I wouldn't support Martial Law. But if they want to burn cities when Trump starts deporting them. I could be talked into the Marine Corps restoring peace. The Democrats supported Jan 6 protesters getting beat down. So they can shut up and sit this one out.

The Commie Jihadist are planning on shutting it down this week. The color revolutions days are numbered though.

Between 1965 and 1971, the Army National Guard was deployed 260 times to maintain order during urban and anti-war civil disturbances.

Moe's communist friends plan on burning the country to the ground if Trump wins.
Cut him some slack Gunny. He's a media mind numbed bot but even he knows his rudderless, lawless, feckless party is on borrowed time. He's scared. Terrified in fact.

He knows Trump II will be even more effective and successful dismantling the deep state. All he has left to sell is fear. Even the hate isn't working to stop Trump.

Good for Trump. Good for us.
All children need well defined boundaries.

There is a reason you don't see any Mussolini wannabes running around the streets of Italy.
Huh? lol. If our justice system does its job, Repubs' favorite Mussolini wannabe will be safely locked away before too long but I'm sure he appreciates your support. Remember the good times.

Huh? lol. If our justice system does its job, Repubs' favorite Mussolini wannabe will be safely locked away before too long but I'm sure he appreciates your support. Remember the good times.
Gas at $1.50, 6% GDP growth, highest minority employment but white liberals like you can't stand minorities having a chance. No wars cause Trump and Repubs don't have vaginas

I can't wait to see what you'll be posting after he's NOT convicted. That will be worth the price of logging on! :joy:

Good for Trump. Good for us.
All children need well defined boundaries.

There is a reason you don't see any Mussolini wannabes running around the streets of Italy.
If the Left couldn't safely "project" their negative characterizations onto Trump imagine how loco they'd be beyond where they already are? Just imagine if they had to deal with him at face value, minus their smears, fake news, Lawfare, and other made up TDS inspired caca? Trump "raw" would probably force most of them to self immolate. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT