ADVERTISEMENT

This time of year is just deathly dull

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
Wonder who was driving the getaway car after the Htown beatings? Enquiring minds want to know. Doc knows, but swallows his tongue every time he sees a policeman now.

Wonder who was driving the getaway car after the Htown beatings? Enquiring minds want to know. Doc knows, but swallows his tongue every time he sees a policeman now.
I cannot confirm this, but I heard Kyle Rose was driving the " getaway car."

Last edited:
I'm sure you're just as appalled at both situations. Although one would never know it.. Hate Crimes, apparently, pale in comparison to a bar fight misdemeanor for goodness sakes. Everyone knows that...

I'm sure you're just as appalled at both situations. Although one would never know it.. Hate Crimes, apparently, pale in comparison to a bar fight misdemeanor for goodness sakes. Everyone knows that...
Aren't you the political correct one? I believe hitting an officer of the law is as bad, if not worse, than the hate crime.
At least we kicked his ass off the team.....That's more than I can say for you guys.

I would agree if our guy would have randomly decided he didn't like cops, saw one and attacked him. Rose's hit to the officer's forehead could have been inadvertent. Also, during an arrest, I imagine, any contact with an officer is a misdemeanor, intentional or not.

Difficult to tell what actually happens in a barroom scrum. This wasn't on video.

Your guy, on the other hand, premeditatedly targeted 2 people (gay or not) and attacked them. Just so happens he chose those two because he didn't agree with their lifestyle (nor do I... but wouldn't attack, physically or verbally, anyone for that). There is a huge difference in the two situations. That's why one is dismissed, and the other is under disciplinary actions.

Your selective outrage is not only myopic, but intentionally myopic, and hypocritical.

You came here preaching integrity until you have to be the one with it. Sounds a lot like Doc preaching integrity until he has to have it in an investigation that may affect him adversely, not a peep out of you on that either. Where's your raw outrage for right versus wrong? It's not there because it's your ox being gored this time, and much worse.

Never saw, may have missed it (don't keep up on this forum with your posts), where you called for or supported the dismissal of Butler, or questioning your own athletic department for alleged obstruction. Where is any of the outrage you showed Kyle Rose over a bar fight?

Hahaha....Spin it any way you want. Your boy hit an officer of the law and had to be tazed in order to bring him under control......He's a punk and should have been shown the door.

Maybe he'll play better now that he's had 10,000 voltes!
LOL.....I BET that's what HoGo's thinking! Maybe, just maybe, Rose's strength and agility will increase 10x after being tazered! LOL.....Brutal, Tonycried!

If you guys used tasers over the last dozen games, you may have won one. Well, there are several in there that it wouldn't have mattered. Just curious as to why you fellas showed up most of the time..... oh, that's right..... your check.

If you guys used tasers over the last dozen games, you may have won one. Well, there are several in there that it wouldn't have mattered. Just curious as to why you fellas showed up most of the time..... oh, that's right..... your check.
I still laugh about Marshall quitting in the middle of one of the games...

ADVERTISEMENT