ADVERTISEMENT

This time of year is just deathly dull...smack ranges

Maybe Cato will borrow your crystal ball and make fortune playing the index options!

Trickett retired in November, and still got as much NFL attention as Cato (Who,remember, didn't get signed by a NFL team, but WVU'S 4th string RB did)

...so you boys are rejoysing that a guy who weighs 176 pounds didn't get drafted? Nobody in our universe expected him to get a look by the NFL! Just way too small!

...so you boys are rejoysing that a guy who weighs 176 pounds didn't get drafted? Nobody in our universe expected him to get a look by the NFL! Just way too small!
Honestly, I was pulling for Cato, as much as I hate to admit it. He seems like a good guy.

Honestly, I was pulling for Cato, as much as I hate to admit it. He seems like a good guy.

Damn, did your account get hacked?

Let's face it. The new styles of offense in college football are actually hurting the NFL when it comes to QB play. Cato was good as a college QB in the style of offense they run. There's many college QBs similar to Cato, which means they're decent in the college game, but have absolutely no future in the NFL. Your own Pat White fit this mold. The quality of QB in the NFL is about as bad as it's ever been. You have a handful or two of decent NFL QBs, and the rest are mediocre at best.

Pat was much bigger than Cato, certainly much thicker! But your point is well taken!

You know what else is dull?

Your basement level competition slap fights on an unknown broadcast network in front of a couple hundred fans.

ADVERTISEMENT