This schedule should pack them in and get the neanderthals pumped up

JCT1

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
hahahahahahahaahhaahahah
laugh.r191677.gif

https://twitter.com/TheHerdAD/status/562324397059768320/photo/1

Seriously, C-USA should just disband. Pathetic. I feel sorry for Southern Miss. They deserve better.

Purdue instead of a MAC team. The only difference from 2014.

They are not fooling anyone including their own fans. This schedule is as terrible as the last one.

No smack, I feel sorry for Marshall fans. Just think about it; game day, a normal time of excitement, the adrenaline is pumping, you get excited to see two teams battle it out, some hard hitting football, you feel good about laying your hard earned money down becuase you're going to see two quality teams put it on the line.......

And then you realize you're going to see the herd play Miami of Ohio (insert anyone else on the schedule, anyone) a team that had a record below .500 last year (or maybe just above .500 for the others on the schedule) with another 20,000 fans. The low attendance is becasue everyone else realizes the schedule sucks and it's not worth shelling out $20 to see. You also realize, in the big scheme of things in the college football world, the game is totally irrelevant and even when you go 10-0, you only have one win over a P5 and that P5 is Purdue, who only won 3 games last year, and the CFP committee is intelligent enough to figure out your scheduling gimmick and not rank you....

herd 2015 Scedule (with opponents' 2014 record):

Purdue (3-9)
Ohio (6-6)
Norfolk State (4-8)
Kent State (2-9)
ODU (6-6)
Southern Miss (3-9)
FAU (3-9)
North Texas (4-8)
Charlotte (5-6)
MTSU (6-6)
FIU (4-8)