ADVERTISEMENT

This is an astonishing number for a sitting president

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Let's be real. If your choice for Democrat nominee is Biden, you really don't give a f- who the president is. Joe has an approval rating of 38% not with what our country has endured.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to (mess) things up." -- Barack Hussein Obama

Let's be real. If your choice for Democrat nominee is Biden, you really don't give a f- who the president is. Joe has an approval rating of 38% not with what our country has endured.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to (mess) things up." -- Barack Hussein Obama

If they are still a Democrat I question their loyalty to our Country. Hakeem Jeffries is their leader. Probably want change parties or start a new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN and atlkvb

This is exactly why you hardly see any of the Leftist hand wringers on here over Trump, ever saying anything positive about creepy Joe. Not only are they obviously embarrassed by his rank incompetence and fumbling ineptitude, they don't have anything positive to say about him in the first place!

Hey I resent that! No one competes with my creepiness 'ya hear me? NO ONE!!!!!!
iu

Yup creepy Joe...you are without a doubt the all time undisputed "king of creepiness"! 😏

I'll bet none of ya'll have ever sniffed up a chick's hair like this have 'ya?
iu

Reactions: WVUALLEN

True.....but remember......Bush senior had a 77% approval before the 92 election......he lost.........some would say because of Perot.

True.....but remember......Bush senior had a 77% approval before the 92 election......he lost.........some would say because of Perot.
That's true. He lost his credibility IMO when he agreed with Democrats to that "deficit reduction" package that raised taxes. He had given his word with that "read my lips" pledge and for many Americans (especially Conservatives) he couldn't be trusted anymore after reneging on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT