ADVERTISEMENT

They knew the Hunter Biden laptop story was true

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
This entire Administration is corrupt and needs to go. Little by little, we go from not knowing what to think to learning the worst is true. FBI knew what was in that laptop, they had it for a full year before the article was censored and lied about. Those 51 individuals had access to the information and still signed that letter.

This entire Administration is corrupt and needs to go. Little by little, we go from not knowing what to think to learning the worst is true. FBI knew what was in that laptop, they had it for a full year before the article was censored and lied about. Those 51 individuals had access to the information and still signed that letter.
Plus creepy Joe was lying through his false teeth when he claimed to "know nothing about" how his son was selling access & influence in exchange for $$$$$$$$$. Dude was monitoring the deposits! :mad:

Aw shut up you Trumpers! Hunter was just doing what any crack headed Son would do for his creepy, corrupt old man!
iu

Oh...so you actually DID know Hunter was collecting cash from the Chi-Coms for 'ya huh "big guy"? What a lyin' absent minded 'ol creep you are! :rolleyes:

Reactions: WVUALLEN
@sammyk I realize you're a bleater and don't think for yourself, but Coker's laptop is showing how corrupt Pedo-Joe is. Working with China and getting millions from the communist country.

Also stealing millions from taxpayers.

This isn't story time, like the left's Russia Collusion Hoax, this is real. Instead of being pissed off like you should be, you've chosen a "team" over your country, making you a disgrace.

Sucks to be a bleater and you're helping in the destruction of our country.

Congrats.

Reactions: atlkvb and Gunny46
@sammyk I realize you're a bleater and don't think for yourself, but Coker's laptop is showing how corrupt Pedo-Joe is. Working with China and getting millions from the communist country.

Also stealing millions from taxpayers.

This isn't story time, like the left's Russia Collusion Hoax, this is real. Instead of being pissed off like you should be, you've chosen a "team" over your country, making you a disgrace.

Sucks to be a bleater and you're helping in the destruction of our country.

Congrats.
Worry about the real criminal Donny the traitor.

Why should I worry, @sammyk? You seem to not care less about Pedo-Joe's much bigger, more serious and real crimes.

You just stand there and graze like the loyal bleater that you are and wait until you're told what to do next by your messiahs.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Why should I worry, @sammyk? You seem to not care less about Pedo-Joe's much bigger, more serious and real crimes.

You just stand there and graze like the loyal bleater that you are and wait until you're told what to do next by your messiahs.

They want to destroy America. They are working with the CCP. Every policy points to that. I'm not going to cheer them on no matter how upset I get at weak politicians that are allowing it to happen. How anyone can still think this is the Democrat Party of old is beyond me. The RINOS that are helping them or standing by allowing it are just as bad. Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Start some impeachments so we can see who is on what team and who is serious about saving our country. Get them on record.

I'm guessing you have no issues with Joe Biden lying about all of it ?
And you have no issues with donny lying. Typical hypocrite. Should you be in church god boy and practice what you preach. Typical evangelical idiot

And you have no issues with donny lying. Typical hypocrite. Should you be in church god boy and practice what you preach. Typical evangelical idiot

The Impeachment hearing should be 🔥.

People can listen. All this will be subpoenaed and presented as evidence. Russia definitely on the list too.

Reactions: atlkvb
Typical religious bigot. Why do you hate God so much? He doesn't even exist right? Yet you have nothing but contempt for people of Faith and you don't even think what they believe is real! I'd think you'd just dismiss them instead of getting viscerally angry with them and their "fake" God?

Damn Son you need help. Getting riled up over a fictitious God and folks who believe in him. 😱

One more time for the slowskies...
1) Tell me Trump's lies .
2) I believe in God the father , son and holy spirit. That does not make me a Christian and I don't claim to be .
I can still see you gobble every word drop out Joe says....most of us knew he was a lying man in ' 88 .

Reactions: 30CAT
One more time for the slowskies...
1) Tell me Trump's lies .
2) I believe in God the father , son and holy spirit. That does not make me a Christian and I don't claim to be .
I can still see you gobble every word drop out Joe says....most of us knew he was a lying man in ' 88 .
He was an alien

He was an alien
The Apostles didn't think so! Did you know each one of them died horrible martyrs deaths for refusing to renounce the Resurrection they had eye witnessed? You OTOH can't even acknowledge you voted for a half dead corpse, much less would you voluntarily lay your life down for him!

Think about that a minute. Jesus' disciples all volunteered to die for a man who physically rose from the dead who you think was either an alien or doesn't even exist as Lord and Savior, yet the man YOU believe can save you barely knows he's alive and he's someone who you can't even brag about voluntarily voting for?
giphy.gif

@sammyk (aka "wimpy")
I am most confused by these sudden revelations yet I promise to endeavor to learn more about Jesus by Tuesday if you will provide me a fresh juicy hamburger today?
iu

Only a wimp knows nothing about Christ, and lies promising to find out more! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
There is a also a whistleblower who knows that it was the Biden campaign who set up and instructed the 51 intel agents to lie about the laptop.

Arkansas AG needs to issue a warrant for his arrest. Grow a pair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT