ADVERTISEMENT

The world is disintegrating and sitting on a powder keg

CAJUNEER

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
and people are arguing which camp gets the privilege of throwing the match on the barrel. I don't care if you're left or right, conservative of liberal, progressive or anarchist. If you're not in the Eternal Kingdom, you're not going to make it. You know if you're in the Kingdom of God by measuring your life and values against those of the Kingdom.

I know men, and I tell you Jesus Christ was not a man. Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founders of empires and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity and other religions the distance of infinity. Alexander, Cæsar, Charlemagne and myself founded empires. But on what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon sheer force. Jesus Christ alone founded His empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men will die for Him. In every other existence but that of Christ how many imperfections! From the first day to the last He is the same; majestic and simple; infinitely firm and infinitely gentle. He proposes to our faith a series of mysteries and commands with authority that we should believe them, giving no other reason than those tremendous words, ‘I am God.’--Napoleon Bonaparte

5371b5794140ad5b.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT