ADVERTISEMENT

The party is over, Notre Dame.

I think I’ll stay home on this one, Tonycried. To be honest, Notre Dame’s big tight end scares me. Are you going?
I saw him play in HS, he's from Northern Kentucky and you're right , he's a hell of big target! Yes, I'm going at the risk of not being able to change channels if things go bad! One of my frat bro's talked me into making the bucket list trip.

I saw him play in HS, he's from Northern Kentucky and you're right , he's a hell of big target! Yes, I'm going at the risk of not being able to change channels if things go bad! One of my frat bro's talked me into making the bucket list trip.
Enjoy the game and atmosphere, Tonycried2! I’d like to see you return with the W. Who knows? It can happen. That’s why we play!

That’s all I ask.
So. you're going to be happy with a moral victory, if Marshall merely covers the spread? You may be more like a WVU fan than you realize, as the local WVU homer media types were overjoyed with WVU's performance in a loss to arch rival Pitt.

So. you're going to be happy with a moral victory, if Marshall merely covers the spread? You may be more like a WVU fan than you realize, as the local WVU homer media types were overjoyed with WVU's performance in a loss to arch rival Pitt.
Is that how you interpreted my post? I’ll try to be more careful with my words.

you mean like ahia state's moral victory over the wimpy leprecauns?.....only 21 measly points?

you mean like ahia state's moral victory over the wimpy leprecauns?.....only 21 measly points?
It was a real victory, dumb a$$. A moral victory is when a team loses but is happy because it allegedly played well and/or almost won against a superior opponent. You should know this feeling well, especially when WVU loses to Oklahoma by only a few points every few years.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
It was a real victory, dumb a$$. A moral victory is when a team loses but is happy because it allegedly played well and/or almost won against a superior opponent. You should know this feeling well, especially when WVU loses to Oklahoma by only a few points every few years.
Yawns

you better be nice to me...I know someone/thing that's itching to take you out
St Patricks Day Dancing GIF by SportsManias

• Haha
you better be nice to me...I know someone/thing that's itching to take you out
St Patricks Day Dancing GIF by SportsManias
Thing is, the King actually showed up at Flatwoods, and even sent me proof he was there. Let's face it, the phat phuck is nothing but mouth. A 400 lb. mouth. I was looking forward to pictures of the phat phuck on Saturday, that the King told me he would send of the phat phuck laying bloody on the asphalt. But, all I got was another reply that the phat phuck was a no show. No surprise there, to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Thing is, the King actually showed up at Flatwoods, and even sent me proof he was there. Let's face it, the phat phuck is nothing but mouth. A 400 lb. mouth. I was looking forward to pictures of the phat phuck on Saturday, that the King told me he would send of the phat phuck laying bloody on the asphalt. But, all I got was another reply that the phat phuck was a no show. No surprise there, to be honest.

Per your advise we're parking at White Field tomorrow...do they have food trucks and other vendors there?

Be sure you look up to Touch Down Jesus and thank him for the game of football tomorrow, Tonycried.
Probably get a picture in front of him with my frat brother...wouldn't mind actually going into the library! Want to see the Basilica as well.

Probably get a picture in front of him with my frat brother...wouldn't mind actually going into the library! Want to see the Basilica as well.
Yes Sir! Take it in. Please ask TD-Jesus to allow our defense to stop the run and to keep our pass interferences to a minimum. I’d like to also request the coffin-corner every time we’re forced to punt. Obviously, we want an injury free game and NO MU turnovers!

Per your advise we're parking at White Field tomorrow...do they have food trucks and other vendors there?
They had some that I saw previously, but I can't say for sure they'll have any now, due to the Covid thing that's still alive and well at certain venues, but Indiana is pretty much closer to Florida when dealing with Covid rules. You could always make a sandwich sign, and walk around the huge parking lot field. Maybe say something like, Will sing for food on it. I always took my grill and food with me (and beverages as well). They definitely have merchandise vendors set up. I just haven't gone to one of their games since 2018, which was Pitt at ND.

They had some that I saw previously, but I can't say for sure they'll have any now, due to the Covid thing that's still alive and well at certain venues, but Indiana is pretty much closer to Florida when dealing with Covid rules. You could always make a sandwich sign, and walk around the huge parking lot field. Maybe say something like, Will sing for food on it. I always took my grill and food with me (and beverages as well). They definitely have merchandise vendors set up. I just haven't gone to one of their games since 2018, which was Pitt at ND.
Well, I'm sure we won't starve unless I try to sing!

Yes Sir! Take it in. Please ask TD-Jesus to allow our defense to stop the run and to keep our pass interferences to a minimum. I’d like to also request the coffin-corner every time we’re forced to punt. Obviously, we want an injury free game and NO MU turnovers!
I 've never had any luck with prayer on the outcome of football games...guess the big guy has other things on his plate! If the Irish can just run over the top of us probably no need for them to pass and draw interference calls. We're such an unknown at this point , waxing Norfolk State tells me nothing.

Tony, when you walk across campus, be sure to check out the buildings and the names on them. Beautiful campus by the way.

I 've never had any luck with prayer on the outcome of football games...guess the big guy has other things on his plate! If the Irish can just run over the top of us probably no need for them to pass and draw interference calls. We're such an unknown at this point , waxing Norfolk State tells me nothing.
Tonycried2, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I don’t believe half of what I actually say on here. 😀 I agree more with what you say! 😂 (I didn’t want you thinking I pray for victories and such.)

Tony, when you walk across campus, be sure to check out the buildings and the names on them. Beautiful campus by the way.
You guys have played up there before but I suspect this will be the last time they host the Herd in my lifetime....we plan to take two hours to walk around their campus, thanks for the heads up.

Tonycried2, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I don’t believe half of what I actually say on here. 😀 I agree more with what you say! 😂 (I didn’t want you thinking I pray for victories and such.)
I prayed in 2012 for a defensive stop on WVU's two point conversion to force the game into OT....unanswered prayer though!

• Haha
You guys have played up there before but I suspect this will be the last time they host the Herd in my lifetime....we plan to take two hours to walk around their campus, thanks for the heads up.
The coolest thing is the catholic church, especially after games (at night). It's all lit up with the bells ringing. Will still be daylight after the Herd game, unless it goes into a dozen OTs, but still you'll want to check it out. It's a few blocks south of the stadium as you make your way back to the tailgate, or on your way to the stadium from tailgate, but check out link, so you know where to go to see it. (Unless of course, you're anti-Catholic)

https://basilica.nd.edu/

The coolest thing is the catholic church, especially after games (at night). It's all lit up with the bells ringing. Will still be daylight after the Herd game, unless it goes into a dozen OTs, but still you'll want to check it out. It's a few blocks south of the stadium as you make your way back to the tailgate, or on your way to the stadium from tailgate, but check out link, so you know where to go to see it. (Unless of course, you're anti-Catholic)

https://basilica.nd.edu/
I'm not anti-Catholic although I do not agree with hard core Catholics that Martin Luther is burning in hell!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT