ADVERTISEMENT

The McNeil malaise is over!!!!!!!

Jilted-ex girlfriend can't stop posting about subjects other than WVU's never-ending losing streak at the Phog. Bill Self's dominance of tHuggy Bear must be too painful for the old codger to face...LOL

More like the Big 12's domination of WVU for two years running. WVU is something like 9-25 in conference play during the past two seasons, correct? Unlike incredibly overrated tHuggs, Holtmann will be fired if he has a second consecutive awful conference record. Big game tonight vs. the reeling Cyclones, who haven't scored more than 55 points in their last three games. If y'all lose tonight, then all of tHuggs' crying and begging won't save the season.

More like the Big 12's domination of WVU for two years running. WVU is something like 9-25 in conference play during the past two seasons, correct? Unlike incredibly overrated tHuggs, Holtmann will be fired if he has a second consecutive awful conference record. Big game tonight vs. the reeling Cyclones, who haven't scored more than 55 points in their last three games. If y'all lose tonight, then all of tHuggs' crying and begging won't save the season.
they can lose tonite if its' not a blowout.....a win against K state this weekend and they are in....a win in the tourney seals it....that what happens when you play a big boy schedule in a big boy league

Wrong. Your scenario would make the Old Fold & Blew 18-15 with a 6-12 conference record. This wouldn't be enough to get you in, fan of the Vanderbilt of the Big 12.

Wrong. Your scenario would make the Old Fold & Blew 18-15 with a 6-12 conference record. This wouldn't be enough to get you in, fan of the Vanderbilt of the Big 12.
joe lunardi says hi oh fan of the 12 and whatever nuts.......they would kill to finish with 18 wins

Kill for 18 wins? If you don't win at least 20 games, then you're on the hot seat, if you coach in Columbus. tHuggy already would have been fired, if he coached up there.

I've been pulling for the Buckeyes the last couple games, and they're coming through for me. Need another win this weekend.

When M-Herd is rooting for the Buckeyes, you know that your alma mater has reached rock bottom...LOL I take it that Ohio State's beating teams with better conference records is good for Michigan and that it's never bad to see Sparty lose. I can't figure out as to why Ohio State has to play Sparty in East Lansing on Sparty's senior day at the end of almost every season, but somebody in the B1G office must not like Ohio State's basketball program. After having seen what Izzo's group did in Columbus a few weeks ago, you shouldn't expect the Buckeyes to win or even keep the game close on Saturday.

When M-Herd is rooting for the Buckeyes, you know that your alma mater has reached rock bottom...LOL I take it that Ohio State's beating teams with better conference records is good for Michigan and that it's never bad to see Sparty lose. I can't figure out as to why Ohio State has to play Sparty in East Lansing on Sparty's senior day at the end of almost every season, but somebody in the B1G office must not like Ohio State's basketball program. After having seen what Izzo's group did in Columbus a few weeks ago, you shouldn't expect the Buckeyes to win or even keep the game close on Saturday.
OSU pulled an assist in getting Michigan into sole possession of 2nd place. That will be temporary though, with games remaining at Illinois and Indiana. Sucks to be in 2nd place, and not even making the damn field of 68, when there's B1G teams with losing conference records slated into the field currently, including many Michigan has already beaten. The loss to the Chippewas must carry a bunch of weight.

Slow Head started this thread but seems to be ignoring it now. Wonder why?

Slow Head started this thread but seems to be ignoring it now. Wonder why?
because my team is going dancing........and yours?........but at least your "team" can have some value.....they can serve as practice dummies for your ladies team getting ready for the ncaa's

Last edited:
^^^ Note to Nostradumbass: The season isn't over and tHuggy Bear's team is no lock to make the Tournament, so chug a tall glass of STFU with your Metamucil, geezer. By the way, how'd y'all do in the NCAA Tournament last year? Yeah, that's what I thought.

^^^ Note to Nostradumbass: The season isn't over and tHuggy Bear's team is no lock to make the Tournament, so chug a tall glass of STFU with your Metamucil, geezer. By the way, how'd y'all do in the NCAA Tournament last year? Yeah, that's what I thought.
d-e-f-l-e-c-t-i-o-n-...........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT