ADVERTISEMENT

The MAC

Big 12 refs were working the replay booths, they fvcked it up as well. The Big 12 is a train wreck in it's entirety thus far

However you would like to "Marshall" this. OSU played within the rules of the game and only lost based on the officials incorrect interpretation of said rules.

Oklahoma State won that game. You'd think officials would know the rules.

And if Okie St were taking care of business like they were supposed to, they would never have been in the spot where they needed an obscure rule to bail their sorry asses out.

That's the part you guys seem to be ignoring. This was Central Michigan. The fvckin' Chippewa's.

Oklahoma State was definitely robbed, but I agree that they should have never found themselves in that situation.

Oklahoma State was definitely robbed, but I agree that they should have never found themselves in that situation.
Cowboys should never have let that play work...rush 3 and put 8 between the 10 yard line and the goal line! " I'm a man", Gundy also should have known the rules and called TO to point that out to the refs!

And if Okie St were taking care of business like they were supposed to, they would never have been in the spot where they needed an obscure rule to bail their sorry asses out.

That's the part you guys seem to be ignoring. This was Central Michigan. The fvckin' Chippewa's.

It's not an obscure rule ... if the clock hits 00:00 and you have more points than the other team, you win.

The Chippewas needed a made up rule by the officials to get one last play to win.

Maybe OSU shouldn't have been in that situation, but it shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody that's watched this season so far.

It's not an obscure rule ... if the clock hits 00:00 and you have more points than the other team, you win.

The Chippewas needed a made up rule by the officials to get one last play to win.

Maybe OSU shouldn't have been in that situation, but it shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody that's watched this season so far.
Si why didn't " I'm a man" call TO prior to the play being run and point that out?

Si why didn't " I'm a man" call TO prior to the play being run and point that out?

Don't know ... never thought he was all that bright. I wouldn't expect coaches to know every permutation of every rule, but the officials should.

For that matter, why do you throw it on 4th anyway. At least send somebody on a fly pattern so there's somebody there. Or roll the QB out so he's not in the pocket.

Don't know ... never thought he was all that bright. I wouldn't expect coaches to know every permutation of every rule, but the officials should.

For that matter, why do you throw it on 4th anyway. At least send somebody on a fly pattern so there's somebody there. Or roll the QB out so he's not in the pocket.
Hahhahahahhah....have to agree with you about his intellect! Always though both he and his teams are highly suspect.

If's and but's/ candy and nuts, Christmas blah blah.......refs got the call wrong and there should be a way to reverse that outcome. who gets more butt hurt, team who should have won or team who has a win reversed??

If's and but's/ candy and nuts, Christmas blah blah.......refs got the call wrong and there should be a way to reverse that outcome. who gets more butt hurt, team who should have won or team who has a win reversed??

I agree. The Miami/Duke game from last year is another good example of that.

Judgement calls are one thing, just missing a call is another ... but flat out not knowing the rules? A team's W-L shouldn't pay the price for refs not knowing the rules.

That's completely inaccurate. Stop acting like you have any idea what you are talking about.
This is what happens when a computer geek begins to make some money, then purchases an RV and season tickets to football games, and all of a sudden he feels he's an expert at sports, despite likely never lacing them up in his life.

"If the clock hits 00:00 and you have more points than the other team, you win."

Glad you are not talking about basketball. That clearly does not apply.

That's completely inaccurate. Stop acting like you have any idea what you are talking about.
WhiteFails again. An accepted penalty, which does not include a loss of down, does not end the game at 00.00. The only reason that the game should have ended at 00.00 was because the penalty included a loss of down. Stupid rule, really. I love how the Big 12 homers have completely excused stupid Gundy and his team's total ineptitude on the last play. Any team worth a sh!t wouldn't have allowed the Chips to score on the last play.

WhiteFails again. An accepted penalty, which does not include a loss of down, does not end the game at 00.00. The only reason that the game should have ended at 00.00 was because the penalty included a loss of down.

You're sort of correct and sort of wrong, as usual. So, if you're going to criticize another poster, you should have your facts straight. The following is straight from the rule book.

ARTICLE 3. a. A period shall be extended for an untimed down if one or
more of the following occurs during a down in which time expires (A.R.
3-2-3-I-VIII):
1. A penalty is accepted for a live-ball foul(s) (Exception: Rule
10-2-5-a). The period is not extended if the foul is by the team in
possession and the statement of the penalty includes loss of down
(A.R. 3-2-3-VIII).
2. There are offsetting fouls.
3. An official sounds his whistle inadvertently or otherwise incorrectly
signals the ball dead.
b. Additional untimed downs will be played until a down is free of the
circumstances in statements 1, 2 and 3 of Rule 3-2-3-a (above).
c. If a touchdown is scored during a down in which time expires, the
period is extended for the try (Exception: Rule 8-3-2-a).

WhiteFails again. An accepted penalty, which does not include a loss of down, does not end the game at 00.00. The only reason that the game should have ended at 00.00 was because the penalty included a loss of down. Stupid rule, really. I love how the Big 12 homers have completely excused stupid Gundy and his team's total ineptitude on the last play. Any team worth a sh!t wouldn't have allowed the Chips to score on the last play.

tOSUfailure shows his stupidity once again.
It has been stated by numerous people that Gundy shouldn't have been in that position to begin with, and I even mentioned a few other options for that last play that would have been better than a semi-deliberate grounding penalty.

But ultimately the fault has to lie with officials for having the play run at all.

My facts are straight, cuntry douche bag. The stupid loss of down exception to the untimed down rule is why the game should have been over. Congratulations, you're copying and pasting other rules, which have nothing to do with the CMU/OSU game.

tOSUfailure shows his stupidity once again.
It has been stated by numerous people that Gundy shouldn't have been in that position to begin with, and I even mentioned a few other options for that last play that would have been better than a semi-deliberate grounding penalty.

But ultimately the fault has to lie with officials for having the play run at all.
Reread my post to which you responded above. While your head was jammed up your rectum, I was referring to the "Hail Mary" play, and didn't post anything about the Cowboys allowing CMU to stay in the game. Your reading comprehension sucks, probably because you work for the Geek Squad. It wasn't the Zebras' fault that the Pokes inexplicably allowed CMU to score at the very end of the game.

My facts are straight, cuntry douche bag. The stupid loss of down exception to the untimed down rule is why the game should have been over. Congratulations, you're copying and pasting other rules, which have nothing to do with the CMU/OSU game.

You really are stupid, no wonder you had to settle for being an ambulance chaser.

ARTICLE 3. a. A period shall be extended for an untimed down if one or
more of the following occurs during a down in which time expires (A.R.
3-2-3-I-VIII):
1. A penalty is accepted for a live-ball foul(s) (Exception: Rule
10-2-5-a). The period is not extended if the foul is by the team in
possession and the statement of the penalty includes loss of down
(A.R. 3-2-3-VIII).

2. There are offsetting fouls.
3. An official sounds his whistle inadvertently or otherwise incorrectly
signals the ball dead.
b. Additional untimed downs will be played until a down is free of the
circumstances in statements 1, 2 and 3 of Rule 3-2-3-a (above).
c. If a touchdown is scored during a down in which time expires, the
period is extended for the try (Exception: Rule 8-3-2-a)."

Let's see, the foul was by the team in possession and the penalty for intentional grounding includes loss of down.

So, how did the rules he posted have nothing to do with the CMU/OSU game?

Reread my post to which you responded above. While your head was jammed up your rectum, I was referring to the "Hail Mary" play, and didn't post anything about the Cowboys allowing CMU to stay in the game. Your reading comprehension sucks, probably because you work for the Geek Squad. It wasn't the Zebras' fault that the Pokes inexplicably allowed CMU to score at the very end of the game.

Gracious you're stupid.

I posted why the hail mary play should have never been allowed to happen in the first place ... you wanted blame placed on Gundy and I had already done that. Sometimes hail mary plays work, that's why teams run them.

CMU didn't score at the very end of the game, they scored after the game was over. The end of the game was the pass out of bounds.

You are a special kind of stupid. The rule I posted is directly applicable to the Oklahoma State game.

Dumb-and-dumber-gif.gif

God, you're a stupid CuntryTard. I saw the loss of down rule. In fact, I had stated what it was before you copied and pasted it. Once again, what was wrong in my post? Answer: Nothing. But that didn't stop you from posting rules about inadvertent whistles, etc., which have absolutely nothing to do with the CMU/OSU game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT