ADVERTISEMENT

That’s the way the ball bounces. nm

That was a tough loss, especially after staging your own miracle comeback only seconds earlier. A modern day wide world of sports 'agony of defeat' moment.

They should have done what I've seen Harbaugh do on occasion, as well as seeing the Chiefs do the same thing last week, and that's putting a big tall tight end or tall receiver down on the goal line, and allow them to pull down the hail mary. WVU had that big 6'7" tightend that kept them in the game. I would have had him back there, but I'm certainly no Kneel Brown.

Last edited:
That was a tough loss, especially after staging your own miracle comeback only seconds earlier. A modern day wide world of sports 'agony of defeat' moment.

They should have done what I've seen Harbaugh do on occasion, as well as seeing the Chiefs do the same thing last week, and that's putting a big tall tight end or tall receiver down on the goal line, and allow them to pull down the hail mary. WVU had that big 6'7" tightend that kept them in the game. I would have had him back there, but I'm certainly no Kneel Brown.
If Greene keeps his damn helmet on ,they don't get an opportunity to throw the ball into the endzone. But I agree with your defense of the Hail Mary, rush three and put 8 of your tallest players in the end zone to attack the ball.

^^This. cut Neal some slack, he's still learning. Put the tight end back there!!

Reactions: Humptod

As a former WVU season ticket holder for many years, the pain you feel this morning is palpable and understandable.

As a former WVU season ticket holder for many years, the pain you feel this morning is palpable and understandable.
Pain? My pain was short-lived for exactly 12 seconds of game clock. I was ecstatic about the final outcome.

Sure, whatever you say. I was cussing out the idiot Holgorsen, then his moronic D-Coordinator Doug Belk for not allowing red-hot Donovan Smith to pass on third down with only a couple of minutes left, then allowing a stiff receiver to run uncovered down the middle of the field on 4th and 10 for a 50 yard likely game-winning touchdown. I loved the fact that Greene ripped his helmet off and ran his pie hole to Houston fans only to see the Old Fold & Blew fall apart at the end. There must be a machine in Morganhole that manufactures cocky little white quarterbacks and kickers.

As a former WVU season ticket holder for many years, the pain you feel this morning is palpable and understandable

Sure, whatever you say. I was cussing out the idiot Holgorsen, then his moronic D-Coordinator Doug Belk for not allowing red-hot Donovan Smith to pass on third down with only a couple of minutes left, then allowing a stiff receiver to run uncovered down the middle of the field on 4th and 10 for a 50 yard likely game-winning touchdown. I loved the fact that Greene ripped his helmet off and ran his pie hole to Houston fans only to see the Old Fold & Blew fall apart at the end. There must be a machine in Morganhole that manufactures cocky little white quarterbacks and kickers.
All valid criticisms but I saved my wrath for Greene for his selfish and classless act that ultimately lead to UH even having a shot at stealing the game!

Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT