ADVERTISEMENT

Talon.... Talon...

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
168642_zpsq30ey4dg.jpg

It's not Talon that's going on the grill. It's that chicken mascot Talon has been showin me and lettin on about.. Talon is more than welcome to watch me cut it up, along with that deer, and cook em. Big bird.. Make a lot of food for us before the game! Just got to let me know white or dark meat?

What the hell........... WHAT?
GSUs Freedom Flight. Freedom is GSUs American Bald Eagle.

What does WVU do before their games?

After we beat WVU this year you'll want a rematch but that friend Couch will be held in Statesboro. Bring your Mountain Man and we will let them jump from the top of our stadium together. Sure to make ESPN!

What do we do before games? Well, the fans get drunk... And, the players eat nails and glass shards.

Trust me, you'll never see the Mountaineers in Statesboro, unless they're passing through to get to Gainesville, or collecting on a debt.:chairshot:

;)

What do we do before games? Well, the fans get drunk... And, the players eat nails and glass shards.

Trust me, you'll never see the Mountaineers in Statesboro, unless they're passing through to get to Gainesville, or collecting on a debt.:chairshot:

;)

Couch - Well, the fans get drunk... And, the players eat nails and glass shards.

That's good Couch, that's Reallllllllllllll good.

We also drink at our tailgates but we can afford to invite our players to eat all sorts of grilled foods and get a nice buzz before the game. The coach gives each player 5 tickets before the game which he can redeem for a shine shot at any still in the main lot.

"The Couch" - Well, the fans get drunk... And, the players eat nails and glass shards.

You know Couch, I knew that your WV boys ate coal (C) & blew coal dust but now you say that your players eat nails (Fe) & glass (Si).. A diet heavy in Carbon , Iron & Silicon has to cause a colon blockage that must add 20lbs. players weight. No wonder when I looked up the official WVU site 7 proctologist were listed on staff. Talk about a team that's all bound up and full of $h!t.
This is but another reason GSU players will run circles around WVU players. WVU players with their big bloated @sses can't run. Your team gives new meaning to bulked up. I just hope as your constipated players wattle down the field that those roofing nails don't burst from their rectums, spew on the field and stick a GSU player in the foot. Nails covered with fecal material is highly infectious. Are opponents that play WVU required to take anti bacterial shots 3 days before the game? If so let me know and I'll be sure to pass the word along to the fans!

Last edited:
Nails and glass shards don't seem to have slowed us down. Our last two 1st round WR picks (Tavon Austin, and Kevin White) ran sub 4.4 40's at the combine. Tavon ran a sub 4.3. So, a balanced diet of nails, glass, protein, and carbohydrates seem to be doing our bodies well. Here is Mario Alford against Alabama last year.

Another one of our first rounders (but he was a rush end on D. now with the Seattle Seahawks) 4.43. So, your medical analysis is as faulty as your perception of the GSUChickens

Another one of our first rounders (but he was a rush end on D. now with the Seattle Seahawks) 4.43. So, your medical analysis is as faulty as your perception of the GSUChickens

Nice Run Couch, but how's running the rock for WVU vs GSU.

I see you boasted about 2 runners with high 3s & low 4s speed. Can you imagine how fast they would have been they weren't blowing nails out of their @sses?

I'd duck if you are trying to chase down one of our players from behind!(Which you'll be doing all evening). But, in fairness, you probably won't get that close for it to be an issue.

I'd duck if you are trying to chase down one of our players from behind!(Which you'll be doing all evening). But, in fairness, you probably won't get that close for it to be an issue.

You should nutter Shortgap, Couch. He doesn't need to breed any Hillbilly smack talkers. Opss not on topic!

Last year we saw that type of running all the time.

Nails and glass shards don't seem to have slowed us down. Our last two 1st round WR picks (Tavon Austin, and Kevin White) ran sub 4.4 40's at the combine. Tavon ran a sub 4.3. So, a balanced diet of nails, glass, protein, and carbohydrates seem to be doing our bodies well. Here is Mario Alford against Alabama last year.
Crackhead Johnson runs a sub 5.8 40 and only has 27% body fat!

B.D.theC. BurnDownTheCouch- How did you decide on your board name?

With those 2 avatars I see you as more of a BurnDownThe Cooch type of guy.

The Cooch & his hooch are not easily parted

You should nutter Shortgap, Couch. He doesn't need to breed any Hillbilly smack talkers. Opss not on topic!

Last year we saw that type of running all the time.

I saw a nice run there. It was against Ga. Tech. (Must have been a total breakdown on defense)... Didn't know you guys were allowed to play intramurals. Or, were the rest of those highlights against some "club league" teams? Boy, you guys have one of the best teams on campus.

Not sure how large Cockhead is..... They're sizing him up in this picture. Looks pretty big.
n96ZS4U.jpg

The hooch was a dance during the early 1900s I think. The dance and women that danced it were considered lewd! Ever here of a hoochy coochy? I think there are other meanings.

Hooch girls - good times!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT