ADVERTISEMENT

Stop it ValleyBoy - Don't mess with WV fans

GSUsTALON

Junior
Sep 7, 2002
* It doesn't matter to these guys that Ga. Southern played for the FBS National Championship 8 times & WON "6" in a 15 year period of time. That was in FCS.
* It doesn't matter that GSU beat the Gators in the Swamp our last year in FCS.
* I know we moved up to the FBS last year, went 9-3 and won the Sun Belt in our first year, but we lost to GT & NC State both in the last 2 minutes of the game by a fumble as we were driving - they are both losses!
*** It doesn't matter that we averaged 40 PPG, 381 Rushing to lead the nation, 107 passing with an avg. of 488 ypg last year. None of that matters to WV fans.

$$$ - We are up against Dana H. and a true FBS team. In 2013 Dana went 4-8 & in 2014 he went 7-6 for a combined 11-14 record. Sure that's a losing record but they are a true established FBS team with 85 scholarships. $h!t I wish we had 85 scholarships last year when we went 9-3.

Last edited:
Well TALON it will matter to them come midnight on saturday Sept the 5th went they start shaking their heads an asking themselves what in the hell just happened.

Well Valley you forgot to invite them to GSUFANS.com - you are an ingrate. GSUFANS is the main site for GSU forums 3,300 strong. Talon Talk, smack board , allows a little more leeway the Rivals. Feel free to trash talk. Only about 10 of us are on TT during the off season.

http://www.gsufans.com/tsc/forum.php

BurninDownTheCouch - I'm seeking information on the habits of WVU football fans. I hear that WV fans, like Marshall fans, don't use snuff tobacco. you boys buy coal dust dip from 5oz bags made of sheep intestine. Is this why WVU fans have a black stash and lips? I myself like Grizzly Wintergreen long cut. Sure its a tobacco product but its got nicotine.

Tater-Daily-10.gif

Preparing early for Wes Verginny U. entrance exams.

One just made an account. One made an account almost 13 years ago, and is on post #4. Neither has a decent grasp on the English language.

We beat Georgia in their dome last time we played them.

We beat GA Tech, when they had Calvin Johnson, last time we played them.

Beat Georgia State....yawn.

Why would we be scared of Georgia Southern?

GA Southern is a boring, beat up game. WVU by 40. Your 3,300 strong will weep, and almost nobody in your state will care.

We are paying you to come plays us, and that money is probably the only thing keeping your athletic department from shutting down.

Same guy talking to himself.
One just made an account. One made an account almost 13 years ago, and is on post #4. Neither has a decent grasp on the English language.

GA Southern is a boring, beat up game. WVU by 40. Your 3,300 strong will weep, and almost nobody in your state will care.

We are paying you to come plays us, and that money is probably the only thing keeping your athletic department from shutting down.
Probably the admin on their board trying to drive some traffic.

* It doesn't matter to these guys that Ga. Southern played for the FBS National Championship 8 times & WON "6" in a 15 year period of time. That was in FCS.
* It doesn't matter that GSU beat the Gators in the Swamp our last year in FCS.
* I know we moved up to the FBS last year, went 9-3 and won the Sun Belt in our first year, but we lost to GT & NC State both in the last 2 minutes of the game by a fumble as we were driving - they are both losses!
*** It doesn't matter that we averaged 40 PPG, 381 Rushing to lead the nation, 107 passing with an avg. of 488 ypg last year. None of that matters to WV fans.

$$$ - We are up against Dana H. and a true FBS team. In 2013 Dana went 4-8 & in 2014 he went 7-6 for a combined 11-14 record. Sure that's a losing record but they are a true established FBS team with 85 scholarships. $h!t I wish we had 85 scholarships last year when we went 9-3.
I am sure you will give us a much better game than Marshall did, the last time we took them behind the woodshed. You will probably be better for our strength of schedule,as well.

* Boring??? - 488 yards & 40 ppg won't seem boring to you when we walk up & down your coal dust ridden field.

* Boring??? - 488 yards & 40 ppg won't seem boring to you when we walk up & down your coal dust ridden field.

Those stats are boring when they are tallied up against teams that couldn't get over the Conference USA hump.

You are not baiting any WVU fans to bring traffic to your nothing board.

You may now resume being pointless.

Those stats are boring when they are tallied up against teams that couldn't get over the Conference USA hump.

You are not baiting any WVU fans to bring traffic to your nothing board.

You may now resume being pointless.

As stated we have more traffic than you do & you couldn't hack it on TT anyway. It's best you stay here where your friends can back you up because your not that good.

As far as C-USA goes they don't have a team that could beat GSU on a continuous bases in football. OK Snuffy!

As stated we have more traffic than you do & you couldn't hack it on TT anyway. It's best you stay here where your friends can back you up because your not that good.

As far as C-USA goes they don't have a team that could beat GSU on a continuous bases in football. OK Snuffy!

I seriously doubt that you have more traffic than The Blue Lot. (The paid membership.... which is worth every buck)

Why would I waste a second on our beat up team's website?

And, for the love of God, learn the difference between you're and your. I see that Georgia Southern education paying off.

I seriously doubt that you have more traffic than The Blue Lot. (The paid membership.... which is worth every buck)

Why would I waste a second on our beat up team's website?

And, for the love of God, learn the difference between you're and your. I see that Georgia Southern education paying off.
well at 12:20 am Your

Members Online Now
  1. Thick,
  2. MAJOR,
  3. brandonjags8,
  4. grcrown,
  5. cubby012,
  6. Hammerbone,
  7. woodsy,
  8. GeorgiaSouthernValleyBoy,
  9. EnginEER 89,
  10. Mountaineer1469,
  11. Taylor3535,
  12. jpoppa,
  13. South FL Mountaineer,
  14. RichardPeterJohnson,
  15. cpayne,
  16. smooter,
  17. ras52,
  18. GBC Eer,
  19. NYC_Eer,
  20. crewwvu04,
  21. TarHeelEer,
  22. Meer Fan,
  23. hoyalawyEER,
  24. wvujake,
  25. wildcatgps,
  26. WVU4828,
  27. LUVPOWERFB,
  28. V-LUV,
  29. HPeer,
  30. Southern Phantom,
  31. bobhertzel'ssweatpants,
  32. EERSFANTOO,
  33. blueandgold79,
  34. UtahMike,
  35. NCMTNMAN,
  36. rrwalls
Total: 76 (members: 40, guests: 26, robots: 10)

Ours

There are currently 798 users online. 181 members and 617 guests

Most users ever online was 2,228, 4th December 2014 at 07:48 PM.

1. ValleyBoy,
  2. 1peatfor7,
  3. 45acp,
  4. 6boro,
  5. AaronAmarr,
  6. AbbeyNicolai,
  7. AraGenoves,
  8. BillyBob,
  9. BillyYMVy,
  10. BlanchCatc,
  11. Booster EYES,
  12. boroeagle2,
  13. boroeaglesfan,
  14. BusterJohn,
  15. CC Eagle,
  16. CedricS176,
  17. ChadWC,
  18. CharaMaselli,
  19. chrisgsu2003,
  20. ConstanHol,
  21. DaniShumat,
  22. DarrelJohnston,
  23. DelbertXTG,
  24. DelilaCobb,
  25. DeneenWind,
  26. DewaynStra,
  27. DinoZQKOol,
  28. ditka4prez,
  29. DollieHoff,
  30. DominikRup,
  31. eagle2002,
  32. Eagle22,
  33. Eaglebacker,
  34. EagleBlue,
  35. eaglechamp,
  36. EaglesDare,
  37. eaglessoar20021,
  38. EagleTrump,
  39. EAGLEX2,
  40. eagle_GT,
  41. ElenaSchlapp,
  42. EmmieFauld,
  43. FrancisWilfred,
  44. garns 4,
  45. GaSouFan6,
  46. gasouthern01,
  47. GATA,
  48. GIEAGLE,
  49. gritzblitz56,
  50. GSCBBA1987,
  51. GSU08,
  52. gsu2fbs,
  53. gsu94,
  54. GSUProfFan,
  55. gsuradio,
  56. gsu_paintballer,
  57. GuadaluDow,
  58. half-n-half,
  59. HalleyWGOG,
  60. Harvo,
  61. HwaPapatha,
  62. I-16eagle,
  63. JerrolSyna,
  64. jhbeagle,
  65. JonelleRaney,
  66. JuliannCol,
  67. JungSaldan,
  68. KathiPilch,
  69. Large Marge,
  70. Lois8578cb,
  71. loyaleagle,
  72. LucretiBea,
  73. LukeArmour,
  74. MalissaScarbroug,
  75. Marjori16X,
  76. MayaAutrym,
  77. NatishaBad,
  78. neville,
  79. NiamhShell,
  80. NicholToft,
  81. OneMoreTime,
  82. OsvaldoEEU,
  83. pleahy1,
  84. PrestonCaldwell,
  85. PrinterEagle,
  86. Rad,
  87. Raptor23,
  88. RDUNolanj,
  89. RenaldoILT,
  90. RexRoller85,
  91. RolandTowl,
  92. Roxann7048,
  93. Ryan Chambers,
  94. SalvadVEUG,
  95. ShelaBsj01,
  96. SouthernM.D.,
  97. SouthernStyle,
  98. Soweagle,
  99. SPT-bone09,
  100. StevenQUVE,
  101. straightshooter,
  102. SuzettCard,
  103. SuzettHytt,
  104. SyreetChri,
  105. TammyHETF,
  106. Tampa_Jax_Eagle,
  107. Taren99896867,
  108. TitusMello,
  109. TrenaAisto,
  110. TrueBlueAlum,
  111. VictoriBow,
  112. ViolaParke,
  113. waded2210,
  114. Walt3412,
  115. Whitt,
  116. willgsu,
  117. WilliaMill,
  118. YvetteCattanach,
  119. Zella24Lqkwppsks

- I seriously doubt that you have more traffic than The Blue Lot. (The paid membership.... which is worth every buck)

Why would I waste a second on our beat up team's website? .

Now come on Valley don't confuse Shortgap with facts & numbers. His degree from WV in "COAL DIGG'N" doesn't allow for big numbers & reason'n outside what is told him. He's just a good ol' hillbilly with a good heart.

I'm sure that after a good night sleep, waking up & polishing his good tooth with his ear wax he'll be more sociable.

As far as GSUFANs premium board, "The Flight Line & Recruiting News", they are free to anyone that wants to join the forum. E22's board is financially run by donations & advertisements. We are not elitist. Everyone can share in the GREATNESS that is GSU and not spend a dime if desired.

Last edited:
You are so great that you have to come to a smack board of a team out of your league for free advertising on wvsports.com's dime.

Congrats at having 798 people online at midnight on a Friday night going into Saturday.....in the offseason..... and listing them alphabetically. I didn't know it took that many people to close down the campus Taco Bell.

I won't be thinking about Georgia Southern until I drive to the game. As soon as I walk out of the stadium, I will pop the top on a victory Dos Equis, and forget them forever.

I won't be thinking about Georgia Southern until I drive to the game. As soon as I walk out of the stadium, I will pop the top on a victory Dos Equis, and forget them forever.

So you forget about the teams you lose too after the first beer. I hope you enjoy that beer to help you forget the stigma of that lose.

ght
You are so great that you have to come to a smack board of a team out of your league for free advertising on wvsports.com's dime.

Congrats at having 798 people online at midnight on a Friday night going into Saturday.....in the offseason..... and listing them alphabetically. I didn't know it took that many people to close down the campus Taco Bell.

Shortgap - I will pop the top on a Dos Equis, and forget them forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dos Equis - it figures? You will not forget us so easy my friend. Your ego bashed as GSU walks away with a win you'll head to your home, errrrrr mine shaft, to hide from the football world. A week later you will emerge from your drunken stupor , look towards the heavens & say - "Why God, why me, why now, why GSU??"

Disclaimer - As I hear it, you may not be able to see the heavens because of the coal dust storms that are frequent in your area but the "Why God, Why me, why now, why GSU??" is straight on.

Last edited:
So you forget about the teams you lose too after the first beer. I hope you enjoy that beer to help you forget the stigma of that lose.

Yep, that lose is going to be tough.

The team we lose too is going to be hard

Is this guy for real? I am not one to normally correct spelling and grammar, but this guy probably forgets where he lives on a regular basis. I am in awe of you.

Yep, that lose is going to be tough.

The team we lose too is going to be hard

Is this guy for real? I am not one to normally correct spelling and grammar, but this guy probably forgets where he lives on a regular basis. I am in awe of you.

Don't listen to him Valley. He's just got a mean streak & a yellow strip running down his back.

You boys down there still taking care of the rafters on the river like you did in the movie?

Thank God its the Couch

Oh, "The Movie"
That took place in North Georgia not on its costal plains where GSU is located. The bad guys are actually depicted by App. fans that moved into Northern Georgia. Still some say they were locales from Georgia State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT