ADVERTISEMENT

Stone Cold

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
You doing the pickem games again this year? If so, is there a way of keeping sled from stealing everyone else's picks?

You doing the pickem games again this year? If so, is there a way of keeping sled from stealing everyone else's picks?
to stop the whining before it starts let's agree on one site to use that has the same point spreads, and to make it more interesting you can't pick your own team....i'm sure Mskunkweasle will find something else to cry about but we can start with this one

I think it is you who are stealing my picks....it's not my fault I'm more intelligent at sports than you are...but I AM older and wiser....and better looking

Prevent from stealing and coming up with some strange lines? Like WVU+51 against PSU? There were some crazy lines if I recall.

I haven't put much thought into doing it again but I'd be willing to. King donated his $100 winnings to an animal shelter in WV last year. So, if you all want to do so again, I'll track it again.

I say game on. But let's keep the picks in a single thread. Last year, they were spread out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT