ADVERTISEMENT

Stocks Sink on Report That beijing biden Plans Massive Capital Gains Tax Hike... AS HIGH AS 43.4% FOR WEALTHY...

In a way I hope this passes, all those wall street cucks who backed biden will be paying a lot more than me.

Why does Pedo Joe want to raise taxes when the Fed can just print trillions out of thin air like it already does? There has not been any need to collect taxes since the dollar went off the gold standard. Outright theft by the government.

Why does Pedo Joe want to raise taxes when the Fed can just print trillions out of thin air like it already does? There has not been any need to collect taxes since the dollar went off the gold standard. Outright theft by the government.
S L U S H F U N D S > > >

hidden accounts worth billions...

In a way I hope this passes, all those wall street cucks who backed biden will be paying a lot more than me.
They wont though. They will cash out before the new rates take effect and stay out. Why expose your money to risk when you have to pat half your gains to the govt.? They will unload to cash and the only people left paying capital gains will be the working mans retirement accounts.

He doesnt care what taxes are because his retirement fund is at the banc de Hunter and that bak is backed by China.

They wont though. They will cash out before the new rates take effect and stay out. Why expose your money to risk when you have to pat half your gains to the govt.? They will unload to cash and the only people left paying capital gains will be the working mans retirement accounts.
retirement accounts don't pay capital gains

true, but which ones pay capital gains?
I dont know all that for sure.

I do know that you have to have a pretty good idea you are making bank to put your cash at risk knowing your rewards will be taxed at 43%. If you have your money out there and you can cash out at 15% or 43% tax I have a feeling I know what people will do.

I'd be surprised, if they don't pressure Joe to back off.
It hurts capital investments, which drive long term growth patterns and decisions. That is what investors look at when deciding where to park their assets. If companies can't count on a certain return for their strategic (long term) investments, or all of their planned gains are being taxed away...those positions or the folks holding them will get dumped, or investors will try to protect those assets to shelter them from the additional taxes. Either way, that's productive money being taken out of circulation to fuel economic growth and business expansion which is the only real way to pay back our debt or assure rising wages with low inflation...something we benefitted from during the Trump years.

Reactions: polar80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT