ADVERTISEMENT

Starting CUSA LB leaves team to walk on at WVU

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
Walk on!

Dustin Crouser----- Charlotte

Says it's his dream. The kid's from GW, but still. Sort of reminds me of the basketball player who left Marshall to walk on at WVU this year.

Walk on!

Dustin Crouser----- Charlotte

Says it's his dream. The kid's from GW, but still. Sort of reminds me of the basketball player who left Marshall to walk on at WVU this year.

Let me know when a Marshall basketball player takes off his jersey and quits the team in front of a wvu home game.

Will do..... Except, you guys won't come to Morgantown for a roundball game. So, it may be a while.... but I'll look out for it. I guess the closest I can get now is one tearing off his Marshall jersey in Huntington and coming to Morgantown to put on the Old Gold and Blue(As a walk on I may add). That work?

Will do..... Except, you guys won't come to Morgantown for a roundball game. So, it may be a while.... but I'll look out for it. I guess the closest I can get now is one tearing off his Marshall jersey in Huntington and coming to Morgantown to put on the Old Gold and Blue(As a walk on I may add). That work?
That's not even close. Lol

Humpy, I was there for that game...possibly the strangest thing I've ever seen at a basketball game. What was the kid's name, Austin something rings a bell! Anyway no wonder the Dantoni Doctrine scared the shit out of the Cousins!

Humpy, I was there for that game...possibly the strangest thing I've ever seen at a basketball game. What was the kid's name, Austin something rings a bell! Anyway no wonder the Dantoni Doctrine scared the shit out of the Cousins!
It's not every day you witness a defection. I'd say that was something to see! I don't remember his name, Tonycried, but he's my hero....LOL

ADVERTISEMENT