ADVERTISEMENT

"Spygate"

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Appropriately named in my opinion by Trump but backed up in my opinion by at least one reporter who knows how to dig and let the facts lead to wherever they stand. That reporter? Sharyl Attkisson...once scorned and spied on by the Obama administration herself for her own exposes of their illegal clandestine operations in Fast & Furious and Benghazi...this Chick lays out Trump's case in specific detail with names, dates, timelines, and FACTS no Leftist apologist can refute.

I'm linking to two stores she's already published...one laying out the case for the actual spying, and the other showing how it was all politically motivated and orchestrated by the Obama administration.

You folks on the Left either won't read it, or will scoff at it. But what you can't do (won't do), is deny her reporting, or refute her facts... any of it, none of it because you can't! So have at it.

Articles:

It looks like Obama did Spy on Trump (just as he did to me)

excerpt:
"Many in the media are diving deeply into minutiae in order to discredit any notion that President Trump might have been onto something in March when he fired off a series of tweets claiming President Obama had “tapped” “wires” in Trump Tower just before the election.

According to media reports this week, the FBI did indeed “wiretap” the former head of Trump’s campaign, Paul Manafort, both before and after Trump was elected. If Trump officials — or Trump himself — communicated with Manafort during the wiretaps, they would have been recorded, too.

But we’re missing the bigger story".

Link:
http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/351495-it-looks-like-obama-did-spy-on-trump-just-as-he-did-to-me

...more

8 signs pointing to a counterintelligence operation deployed against Trump's campaign.

excerpt:
"It may be true that President Trump illegally conspired with Russia and was so good at covering it up he’s managed to outwit our best intel and media minds who've searched for irrefutable evidence for two years. (We still await special counsel Robert Mueller’s findings.)

But there’s a growing appearance of alleged wrongdoing equally as insidious, if not more so, because it implies widespread misuse of America’s intelligence and law enforcement apparatus. Here are eight signs pointing to a counterintelligence operation deployed against Trump for political reasons."

Link:
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ntelligence-operation-deployed-against-trumps

Reactions: 30CAT and WVU82
as our president so correctly states it a witch hunt by a bunch of pathetic losers.

Reactions: atlkvb
Just a call out to you @Boomboom521 . I can only speculate why you won't read this or comment on it. However using your own expressed desire to see "facts" before making up your mind on this story (which is fair after all) I'm a little more than perplexed why you haven't even bothered to at least read it & offer your opinions on her reporting, if not your outright rebuttals?

I'd hate to think you were being disingenuous in your desires to get to the bottom of all this as well as the Truth of what really happened? It's OK to be skeptical and demand to see the facts, so if she's got something wrong here why don't you point it out? Otherwise your refusal to see this for what it appears to be (an assault by our DOJ on legitimate political opposition) is as frightening as it is disappointing.

Last edited:

Obama had no regard for our Constitution or our personal Liberties enumerated under it. We were merely obstacles to overcome in his zeal to "transform" America into his vision of what he thought it should be.

Our Constitution was not part of that vision, it was an impediment to implementing it.

Dd5FcASU8AEbdzz.jpg

Hilliary was going to win...

LIE OUT YOUR ASS...

no one will ever know...

Reactions: atlkvb

And why not warn him, so he can be aware they've been infiltrated by a Foreign adversary? If the idea was to "protect" him, from what? Why didn't they offer the same "protection" to Hillary? What is the FBI looking for regarding collusion that they didn't already know from the spying? Why open an investigation when they had the entire operation under surveillance both from the FISA warrants and the plant "inside"? They couldn't find any evidence after essentially having the operation under a microscope? What were they looking for?

Reactions: Airport
Just a call out to you @Boomboom521 . I can only speculate why you won't read this or comment on it. However using your own expressed desire to see "facts" before making up your mind on this story (which is fair after all) I'm a little more than perplexed why you haven't even bothered to at least read it & offer your opinions on her reporting, if not your outright rebuttals?

I'd hate to think you were being disingenuous in your desires to get to the bottom of all this as well as the Truth of what really happened? It's OK to be skeptical and demand to see the facts, so if she's got something wrong here why don't you point it out? Otherwise your refusal to see this for what it appears to be (an assault by our DOJ on legitimate political opposition) is as frightening as it is disappointing.
The two articles you linked were opinion pieces, and I read them both.

When my DOJ, FBI or even my Congress have enough evidence to bring charges against anyone in this mix.....then I will agree with these types of opinion pieces. Until then, there could be unrevealed evidence that justified most of the actions within these pieces. Rightwingers were on here screaming about how Obama didn’t do anything about Russian interference - maybe these actions were exactly what he felt could uncover or even prevent collusion. I don’t know.

Why did they have to open up an investigation on Trump to look for evidence of "collusion" when they were already spying on him the whole time looking for evidence of Russians tampering with our election or him (Trump) working with them to steal the election from Hillary?:confused:

Hillary intended to punich Trump once she was in office. This would insure that never again would an outsider challenge the government by thinking they had constitutional rights.

Hillary intended to punich Trump once she was in office. This would insure that never again would an outsider challenge the government by thinking they had constitutional rights.

And irony of ironies...he's now punishing them by eliminating the very corrupt personnel they were using to eliminate him!

Ain't Life a Bitch when you set out to cheat your way around it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT