ADVERTISEMENT

so, WVU will play more top-25 teams in one month...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
than the Mooooo will play this century...

Oct 03, 2015 at Oklahoma*
Oct 10, 2015 Oklahoma State*
Oct 17, 2015 at Baylor*
Oct 29, 2015 at TCU*

yeah...

Oct 17, 2015 at Baylor*
Oct 29, 2015 at TCU*

yeah...
If we manage to win one, that will equal Marshall's Top 25 victories for the past two centuries.

Oct 17, 2015 at Baylor*
Oct 29, 2015 at TCU*

yeah...

So long as they don't have to play any top 25's then it is clear they would easily beat any of the top 20 teams... kinda like WVU, as long as they don't play us it is a given they would beat us.

If we manage to win one, that will equal Marshall's Top 25 victories for the past two centuries.
Game - set - match

Someone should take this over to TITM and watch them destroy themselves trying to spin this away...

Get back to us when you win one of the games....BTW, all four will not be in the Top 25!

This was going into last year, and we beat #4 Baylor. Seems Dana stacks up pretty well against the relevant teams in college football. Notice, Marshall isn't one of relevant teams listed. Looks like only P5 schools. I'll help though. Doc Holliday, if Va Tech was ranked, would be 0-6 versus AP Top 25(3 of the losses coming to a ranked WVU team). Man, you boys live in glass a house full of rocks. Way to impress........

Everyone's "great coach" Bill Snyder at Kansas State is 20 games below 500 versus top 25. So, losing to top 25 teams doesn't seem that terrible. The terrible thing is, never winning. The even more terrible thing is to never try, and that's been Marshall's modus operandi. Respect is earned.

BN-EE338_COUNT0_G_20140819192502_zpsaw7nbqor.jpg

Hahahahahaahahahhaha...how many of those 5 top 25 wins were on the road with officials of the home teams choice?

Let me know when Dana has the balls to go on the road with the other teams Board of Trustees as the Zebras. My hunch is that lofty sub .500 winning percentage will take a tumble!

Let me know when Dana has the balls to go on the road with the other teams Board of Trustees as the Zebras. My hunch is that lofty sub .500 winning percentage will take a tumble!
Seriously, dude, let me know when watermellons are colored blue. Oh, wait, that has nothing to do with the point of this thread (just like your comment). Pathetic...

We play all kinds of teams on the road, and at neutral sites. We just don't play pseudo-1AA teams on the road. Get your welfare from someone else..

I wouldn't keep bumping this. Dana is 1-3 since it was published, not heading in the right direction.

Oh, I expect you guys to win Saturday. OSU is not that good and as long as you hold on to the ball you should be fine at home. They're 5-0 now, but they will go 3-4 the rest of the way.

Oh, I expect you guys to win Saturday. OSU is not that good and as long as you hold on to the ball you should be fine at home. They're 5-0 now, but they will go 3-4 the rest of the way.
They are top 20 but not that good according to herd fans. Marshall sneaks into top 25 last year and we are told they were good. Herd logic

Reactions: countryroads89
They are top 20 but not that good according to herd fans. Marshall sneaks into top 25 last year and we are told they were good. Herd logic
His hypocrisy knows no bounds... Marshall hasn't beaten a team as good as Oklahoma State since beating Kansas State's second string, in 2003...

Reactions: 30CAT
The majority of Moo fans..... the good fans(a handful in other words).... bitch about the Moo fanbase being one of the worst in the country. Can't put 20,000 fans in a stadium for a game. However, can you blame them? Seriously. Who wants to go watch Norfolk State, Old Dominion, Charlotte, etal? I'd rather lose a heartbreaker to a ranked team than watch a close win against straw men, in a game no one in the world watches or cares about. Looks like most of the sparse Moo fans in Huntington feel the same. Moo is simply meaningless in the world of college athletics. They affect nothing. It may as well be a club sport there. They could go undefeated every year and barely get a mention. That is the true reality. Enjoy your place in the world.....or non-place. Plus, it's a crappy academic school....it's still like a teacher's college, that has to cheat in sports to make a noise no one hears.

You had a chance to state your case......12 of them. Twelve SuperBowls, of which you lost them all. Now STFD, we allowed you your 15 minutes of fame and you puked on your shoes every time. Those are the facts of the case, and they are undisputed.

If we manage to win one...

That's the key there tough guy. The Ears do play a lot of top 25 teams, but they also lose most of them since joining the Big Xii. I mean, you guys are good for an occasional upset, but your victories are most often considered upsets or fluke wins.

That's the key there tough guy. The Ears do play a lot of top 25 teams, but they also lose most of them since joining the Big Xii. I mean, you guys are good for an occasional upset, but your victories are most often considered upsets or fluke wins.

Kind of like all of Marshall's games against top 25 opponents? The very rare occasion when it actually plays a top 25 team, anyway. Heck...Marshall rarely plays a team with a pulse these days. Yet, somehow we're supposed to be impressed. o_O

Saturday would not be an upset for WVU.

So, it is much better to simply be pussies, like Marshall, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT