ADVERTISEMENT

"So Far, Over 200 Counties Will Switch to Hand Counted Paper Ballots." ... Mike Lindell

Paper ballots can be faked but it's harder to "manufacture" ballots without them being detected. Electronic votes can be switched with the click of a mouse. Signatures can be forged, but it's harder to fake a photo I.D. when the voter shows up in person.

Any questions why Leftists oppose both paper ballots and voter I.D.s?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Paper ballots can be faked but it's harder to "manufacture" ballots without them being detected. Electronic votes can be switched with the click of a mouse. Signatures can be forged, but it's harder to fake a photo I.D. when the voter shows up in person.

Opposing them in the name of racist is freaking delicious....
They say it's racist because minorities can't get a ID or is unable to properly fill out the ballot.... that's what Democrats think . If that reasoning is not the definition of racist ill kiss a donkey on the lips .

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Opposing them in the name of racist is freaking delicious....
They say it's racist because minorities can't get a ID or is unable to properly fill out the ballot.... that's what Democrats think . If that reasoning is not the definition of racist ill kiss a donkey on the lips .
They can't win unless they cheat @roadtrasheer! All that you mentioned just makes it easier for them to cheat. Anything that makes it harder for them to cheat they oppose.

Fact.

The My Pillow guy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Wow you guys are something else

The My Pillow guy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Wow you guys are something else
I have a "my pillow" it's fabulous! You should try one. You might still hate Mike Lindell's guts, but I promise you'll love that damn pillow!😉

Remember florida in 2000? Hanging chads? Hand counting was flawed but people were watching them count.

They fixed that with computer software.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT